New to LUSH

MoGiselle

So I never brought anything from LUSH before but I have heard good things.

What are some of your favorite LUSH items and why?

Do they sell really good skincare products ?

Or do you mainly get the bath stuff?

kc8

I am so in love with Lush. I started off getting their bath bombs and bubble bars then slowly worked my way up to skincare. So far I'm not impressed with any of their face products. They're expensive and didn't do much for my skin. But their body lotions, different bath/soap products are definitely worth looking into if you love taking baths or to have something fun and good smelling in your shower.

My favorites are:

Coco Lotion - pretty moisturizing without the greasy feel
Rockstar Soap - smells like cotton candy
Sultana Soap - smells like an almond dessert and is very moisturizing
Cynthia Sylvia Stout Shampoo - smells like beer but I got used to it as it made my hair really soft and shiny

I could go on. Lush is pretty good at giving generous samples out without having to feel pressured in making a purchase.

Good luck!

spookafeller

how scented are Lush products? i have heard good things about their stuff, but it seems like all i have tried are super heavily scented, and i am sensitive to scent :-(

naturallyfab

^ In the store, all of the scents are amplified, and it does kind of make my stomach sick if I spend a really long time in the store. However, when you take the products home, the scent isn't that bad. I think they're perfectly scented - not too strong, not too faint.

I love:

Vanilla in the Mist Soap - it smells like coffee and vanilla . . . perfect for lazy mornings to help ease you out of a stupor (not that this has ever happened to me)
any of the bubble bars - who doesn't love a good bubble bath? They say you can only use some of the smaller bombs once, but I split them in two, and there is more than enough bubbles.
sold shampoo in godiva or ultimate shine - convenient for travel, and eco friendly!!!
tea tree water - helps keep my skin clear and acne-free!
any of the lip tints - they taste amazing, and last forever!

vintageroses

I Love lush!
smiles.gif
Since I moved away from Australia I miss it SO MUCH!
ssad.gif
I'm living off what I bought from Australia!
greengrin.gif

1. Each a pear massage bar - If you have very dry skin get the massage bar! It is AMAZING! My mum has super dry skink, she used it once & NO JOKE her skin was much better (of course it wasn't like supple & baby looking) But it was moisturized. If you don't have skin which is very dry it is def good for winter since it helps keep the moisture in.

2. Hippy happy- or happy hippy? haha I don't know I always get the name confused! This smells amazing! It's sucha great pick me up esp in the mornings! It is very fruity & citrus-y scented!

3. Angels on bare skin - I like this face scrub, smells good (lavender) & feels really comforting on the skin. The only thing is that make sure you look at the expiry! Because I was saving mine since I left Australia & I use mine when it was almost expiring & the texture changed abit, I didn't get any reaction or anything ( i finished the whole pot) but it didn't feel as soft

I like a few more things but the names lost me! Hope this helps!
smiles.gif
I feel that Lush ( at least in Australia) SA are all REALLY NICE! So pop by a store if you have one near you & just tell them what you're looking for. Or you could tell the prepacked gift box, some are not very expensive which is always nice
smiles.gif
& I think (at least in aus) you get a discount voucher in the box for your next purchase!
smiles.gif

Okays that was long, hope it wasn't too rambly & hope it helped!
smiles.gif
Do share with us what you eventually get!