Naughty Or Nice Collection
P222441_hero.jpg

Starry Eyed Mini Liquid EyeLiner Set
P221802_hero.jpg

Eyeshadow Duo in Besty Baby
P222451_hero.jpg

The Quickie Chronicles Mini Collection

sexysellerie

I really like the "Glamour to Go 2 Pocket Palette" and the "Eye Kipling Make-up Bag Set"

But I guess they have to wait..."Red she said" comes first
winks.gif

Lauren1981

i've never worn two-faced and just happened to glance at their products on my way out of sephora last saturday.......
are their shadows pigmented really well? hows the lip gloss??

i think i may have to hit sephora again soon to check it out...

sexysellerie

I really like the lipglosses, the blushes and the mascara from Too Faced.

But I don't think that the eyeshadows are as well pigmented as MAC. And the texture is not a bit as creamy/buttery as MAC.
They're ok...but not extraordinary

Navessa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
i've never worn two-faced and just happened to glance at their products on my way out of sephora last saturday.......
are their shadows pigmented really well? hows the lip gloss??

i think i may have to hit sephora again soon to check it out...

i'd like to know that too,
smiles.gif

lara

I rate Too Faced eyeshadows above MAC. Beautiful pigment and they apply very forgivingly. The downside is that everything is in a pearl finish through to a high glitter, nothing matte or satin. They're also much softer than MAC shadows and they'll break easily if you're rough with your shadows.

Shadowy Lady

^^ I second that. Too Faced e/s have amazing pigmentation. The e/s called Dirt Bag from Too Faced is amazing. It goes with everything and the color is very unique.

I will be hitting Sephora to check out these babies soon...

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
The downside is that everything is in a pearl finish through to a high glitter, nothing matte or satin

so they're good but not really useful if you're going for a more natural/neutral look???

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navessa
hm, i'm not really a fan of glitter...

omg i'm not either! i was looking at this e/s that was sephora brand and i thought it was more metallic but when i tested it there were these glitter chunks in it. lol!
.........that night i had a dream that i was trying to take the e/s off and i kept having to pull these big ass glitter chunks off my lids. HAHAHAHAHA!!!! they were like the size of saltines!

i'm gonna go check out the two faced e/s though. i do like pearls so i might find something i like
thmbup.gif

MrsRjizzle

Thanks for posting this I am sooooo excited!

I love too faced! There line is much smaller but what they have is worth having. They have alot of shadows that arent glittery. My favs are the status gloss and there lipsticks are great too! Great bronzers too... they are in my top 4 of fav makeup lines

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
so they're good but not really useful if you're going for a more natural/neutral look???

Not necessarily. They do some of the most gorgeous neutral shadows around (Totally Toasted e/s duo and Park Ave Praline quad come to mind). The more neutral the shadow, the more likely that it will be in a pearl finish without glitter. The wilder the colour, the more sparkly it is.

Nude Scene e/s single is my favourite highlighter at the moment. Beutiful and satiny; like Shroom but not so blingy.