New UD shadow formula

Hilde

Have any of you tried the new eyeshadow formula they've come out with. They seem to have revamped all their eye shadow singles and even changed the packaging for the build your own palette concept.

I'm particularly interested in the sparkly formula. Have it improved? Is there less fallout?

BeautyByLele

Im not sure but I just placed an order online for some of their shadows because they have a FF sale going on right now! So I cant wait to try them out.

butterflyeyes

If you're asking about the micro-glitter colors...it depends on the color. Some of them seem to have better fallout control than the old ones. Some are about the same.

butterflyeyes

I might be alone here, but I like the old formula better!
I honestly haven't noticed a huge difference in either formula with exception of the micro-glitter shadows. I've never had the deluxe shadows though...I've heard people say they notice a difference there.

sagehen

Speaking of new shadow formulas from UD, does anyone know when the Moondust shadows will hit stores? I NEED Zodiac: black with green shift - WHAT?!?

Hilde

Speaking of new shadow formulas from UD, does anyone know when the Moondust shadows will hit stores? I NEED Zodiac: black with green shift - WHAT?!?
They might have put them on the online store today or something, because I got a promotional mail from them today.

Hilde

They seem to get mixed reviews, Temptalia doesn't seem to like them while Xparkage does. I 'm curious to hear more reviews on this new moondust formula on makeupalley and here.

butterflyeyes

They seem to get mixed reviews, Temptalia doesn't seem to like them while Xparkage does. I 'm curious to hear more reviews on this new moondust formula on makeupalley and here.
That's what I have noticed...if I hadn't spent so much at IMATS NY I might have been all over these but I'm fighting the urge. Pro Discount or not, I honestly have to admit that any new purchases now would be the absolute sign that I need a serious MU intervention lol.

sagehen

Good to know. Plus I was appalled that they are $20 lol. I will wait and read a few more reviews.

P

pockykami

I tried zodiac, stargazer, and space cowboy. I got so much fallout from the last two that I had to return them. Zodiac, on the other hand, is such a unique and gorgeous deep green. Definitely worth picking up!