new urban! 2014

Heidi K

8003b4fa_image.jpeg
Look!!

shontay07108

Temptalia has a post about Naked Basics 2 : http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-naked2-basics-eyeshadow-palette-coming-soon The first didn't work for my complexion at all, but I am interested in this one. Seems more WOC friendly.

sullenxriot182

I'm betting there will be a Naked3 Basics soon as well - this one is supposed to be compatible with the Naked2 palette, so I'm sure there will be a rose-toned one to go with Naked3!

pandorablack

I really like this palette, I think it would provide a nice basic eye that would go well with a bold lip, and you could also do a smokey eye with it. I love Naked 2 and reach for it a lot, though I reach for Naked 3 the most I think.

pandorablack

I'm betting there will be a Naked3 Basics soon as well - this one is supposed to be compatible with the Naked2 palette, so I'm sure there will be a rose-toned one to go with Naked3!
I would buy that in a heartbeat. It would be like "here Urban Decay, just take my cash..."

Pamele

Naked2 Basics *O*
Ok, I was super excited for a second, but I just looked at this online
and it looks pretty much the same as the first one...

shnymrsh

I can't wait to see Naked Basics 2 in person. Hope it my Ulta and Sephora get it soon. Anyone know when it's supposed to be in stores?

sullenxriot182

I think it just launched on urbandecay.com today, so my guess is a couple weeks tops and we'll be seeing it in the stores

Monsy

I only found info it will be later during the fall... As soon as my Ulta get it I will let you know