New Vegas MSF

Kat

Hi Ladies

I've been out of the MAC loop for awhile but previously I was a pretty hardcore collector for a couple of years. As such, I have a New Vegas MSF. But because I've been out of the loop for awhile, I have no idea if it's been re-released.

So, I'm putting my question to more knowledgeable Specktra-ites than I!

Has New Vegas been released more than once? Would it be worth selling?

Thanks!
th_DANCE.gif

xxManBeaterxx

New Vegas was released twice in 2005 goldplay collection and 2007 mcqueen collection. If it's used you won't get much for it, the highest i've seen it on here was $40 but most sell for around $30. It's definitely not as popular as stereo rose or lightscapade.

Kat

I have lightscapade as well, but I'm not parting with that !

Did I hear that stereo rose is being re-released?

LMD84

new vegas was never a msf that i was interested in because lots of people said it was very glittey. i've seen them sell on ebay in the uk for about £15-£20 which isn't much at all really.

Kat

New Vegas is really glittery - I only ever used it on shoulders and cleavage!

Kat

Also - thanks for the link to the Stereo Rose info - I hope I can get my paws on it!

SweetAngel

You will probably be able to sell it for more than $30 if it's BNIB, but I would keep it if I was you as it's such a rare find. You'll get some use for it someday...

Good luck!
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

If you're not going to use it, I say sell it (I sold mine for around $30, I believe), unless you're a collector. Recoup at least some of what you paid.
smiles.gif