New Viva Glam V look?

ette

i don't get how the lipstick looks so nude on pam, its like so much more reddish on me.

Classic Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
i don't get how the lipstick looks so nude on pam, its like so much more reddish on me.

I know right? I think VGV is darker. It looks like maybe they put VGII on her or something.

ladydanger

she's wearing mylar as a highlight, mink pink in the crease, sweetlust on the eyelid, and sketch on the outer crease

marshmallowfluffy

I think that the original facechart was for the other pic of her....where she was topless. In that pic the shadow looks much more coppery/orange.

I never thought that the facechart we got at counter (with coppering shadow, etc) was accurate to the pic (the one with her top on)...

The new facechart is much mor accurate to the picture now....thanks goodness....and I think they "pinked up" her lips a little more in the new posters....to make them look more tlike she's wearing VGV. They looked like a nude peach before.

amandamakeup

I just noticed this last week, on the last pic she was wearing orange eyeshadow. I remember that cause I had to have that color after, Then when I saw the pink in Elle Canada, I was like... what the? Am I color blind.
They changed her picture up.