Newbie from London!

Namaste Beauties!
Hope you all have has a smashing start to the New Year
nanaparty.gif
Just thought I'd jump on here and introduce myself!
I go by LifeInsatiable and have a huge, I mean Ginormous obsession with beauty and the art of makeup!
I'm a Social Media consultant and an occassional blogger and YouTuber which I am by the way obsessed with! So much stuff out there and its awesome how everyone promotes themselves!
I have always been into beauty and makeup but only recently have I started experimenting. I love colour and BRIGHT COLOURS, so when Candy Yum Yum was announced to be made permanent, needless to say I WAS FULL ON DROOLING!
eeksign.gif
I am by no means a makeup artist and I cannot for the life of me perfect the winged eyeliner look
thud.gif
but 2013 is going to be that all important year of practicing the art of beauty by testing out loads of gorgeous colours, textures and trends!
Hope you guys will join me in my Specktra journey and I'm looking forward to meeting tonnes and tonnes of beautiful people!
xxx

Thanks guys! I'm still finding my way around keeping up with posts! How have I never been on forums before? I blame constant instagramming!