Newbie from NC!

Hello everyone!
mac_addict.gif
I have recently gotten into MAC (specifically their eyeshadows, though there are lots of products on my list that I want to try) and I'm hooked! It's so hard to go slow and build my collection... I want them all!

I'm 23, and live on the coast of NC. I'm hopefully going back to school in the fall of 09 to get my MAT in math, but until then, I'm hoping to get a job at ULTA to fund my makeup obsession. I'm engaged and am therefore also really interested in wedding makeup, lol.

My first goals are: 1) building my neutral pallette and 2) building my brush collection. I don't currently have ANY brushes by MAC, but I've gotten a few from coastal scents that are ok dupes, I think. I want a better dupe of the 217 and the 222, or I may just take the plunge and get them at some point.

I'm so excited for the friends and family sale this month... I've made a list, and I need to get to my local MAC counter this week to see the colors from the permanent collection in person so I can make a final decision about what to order. I cannot WAIT!

Anyway, I've blabbed on enough... Thanks so much for all the help and advice that I'm sure ya'll will be giving me (cause I feel pretty clueless at the moment).