Newbie with a question

LeeanneMarie

Hello everyone! I've been lurking around here for sometime and I must say, I really enjoy this forum.

I just have a quick question, however. I was reading about hauls and I saw that one girl had a haul of about 10 different pigment samples. Other girls had said that they got a lot of their samples by purchasing it from 1165Cheryl.
My question is, how do I purchase pigment samples from users on here? Having ten different pigments, even just a quarter of a teaspoon, seems like a dream to me, as I don't have too much money to spend, so I must pick my MAC purchases wisely.

Forgive me if this has already been posted, just give me a link to the thread if it has. Thank you so much!

melliquor

Cheryl is a fantastic seller. I have bought from here before. You can either pm her or post a reply in the thread.

Janice

Welcome to Specktra LeeanneMarie!
wavey.gif

Once you reach 20 posts you will have access to a special set of forums called the "Clearance Bin". In that set of forums is where you can purchase/swap/sell items with other forum members.
smiles.gif
You can check your own profile at any time to see how many posts you have. There is more information here.

curlygirl45

Ok - I just figured it out! You need to 'hover' over your username and you get the post listings and more. Looks like I need to post more since I'm not very close to 20!