Niagara Falls, NY CCO (Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls) *CLOSED*

ellesea

^ I'd like to know as well as I'm planning to go there soon. Usually the MAC selection isn't too good except last time when I went (this summer) they had the Disney cartoon lip conditioners!!

HOTasFCUK

Ya i went there in august and they had the disney lip conditions and nothing else that i liked! I was so bummed.....the cco was supposed to be the highlight of my trip!!!

captodometer

Re: Niagara Falls CCO

The CCO at Fashion Outlets in Niagara Falls, NY doesn't usually have the greatest selection of MAC. The store at Prime Outlets in Waterloo is much better.

Mango

Re: Niagara Falls, NY CCO (Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls)

Went there yesterday.

From what I recall, they had:

The warm lipglass/lustre holiday set from 2006.
The cool and intense eye palettes from 2006(two left).
The lip sets in peach, plum and pink from 2006.
I think these were all $22.50

Eyeshadows($9.50 or $10):
Overgrown
Aquavert
Sea Myth
Black Tied
Spring Up
Fontainbleu
Purple Shower
Peppier
Turquatic
Budding Beauty

Pearlizer pigments:
A purple-pink one (dont recall the name)
A coppery-red one

Lip conditioner in stick form
-berry one
-bright pink one

Concealer pots in medium and dark $10

Studio Fix Fluid in NC25 and NW/NC40 something - $18.25

Couple of foundations in stick form (darker shades, cant recall the exact numbers). Also some in the Select formula.

Matte MSFs in MediumDark, Dark (18.25)

Bunch of bags in black and tan (think they were $17, not sure of other details).

Lipsticks($10):
-pretty loud
-hotscotch
-emphatic
-a red one (cant recall the exact name, but it isnt on the webpage)

ProLongwear ($14)
-Unwilting
-something Rose (brownish mauve)
-a coppery brown one
-3 different types of top coats

Lipglasses ($10):
-Negligee
-Embraceable
-Languish
-Crystal Rose
-Be In
-Orangedessence
-Vibrational
-Pink Clash
-Ciao Manhattan

Paints:
Shimma
Magrittes
Chiaroscuro
Architecture

Fluidlines ($10):
Delphic
Haunting
Blue Peep
Nightfish
New weed
Royal Wink
Iris Eyes

Mascara in Zoomlash, a bright blue one as well.

Didn't see any pigments or brushes there.

This is what I can recall off-hand.

Apologies regarding some of the names and numbers (of the foundation) that I wasnt able to remember. I suppose its best to call the store in case you are heading down for something specific.

Other than that, since it was my first CCO outing, I thought it was fairly decent. Would've liked to go to the other ones mentioned, but this was the closest one time permitting
smiles.gif

HOTasFCUK

Has anybody been here recently??? I'm interested in going in maybe a month or so!!! Let me know Thanks!!!!
smiles.gif

HOTasFCUK

I'm going there this weekend! I'll let you know what i find!

tropical_smiles

can't wait to hear the response. My aunt is visiting from aunt of the country next week, and i'm hoping to go down there weekend of Nov 2nd. I hope there are some good eye shadow because I plan on stocking up!

HOTasFCUK

Me too! I really want some pigments and msf's too but i'm trying not to get my hopes up because the selection was so crappy last time!!! But i'll let you know!!!!

newagetomatoz

I'm sorry that this is such a dumb question, but where exactly in the mall is the CCO? I haven't been to the mall since before I found out about CCOs, but I want to make a trip in the upcoming weeks, so....
greengrin.gif

Does it have its own store, or is it in another? TIA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
Me too! I really want some pigments and msf's too but i'm trying not to get my hopes up because the selection was so crappy last time!!! But i'll let you know!!!!

hey i know this is really old!
but just curious if their selection got any better?
:]

captodometer

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfrienddiana
hey i know this is really old!
but just curious if their selection got any better?
:]

I lived in Rochester, NY for almost 7 years. Niagara Falls was about 70 miles away. I found the selection at the Niagara CCO to be consistently poor; the Waterloo store consistently had an excellent selection. Don't know where in NY/Ontario you are, but Waterloo might be worth the trip for you. Will take about 2 hours from Niagara Falls.

kalikana

I'm going to Niagara next weekend! I didn't even know that they had CCO at the Fashion Outlets there. I'm so gonna go
smiles.gif

I'd go to the Waterloo one, but we're only there for a day and a half. And I'm going with my family so I don't think they'd want to go there with me.. xD Maybe next time
greengrin.gif

Aingeal

From what I remember it was across from a shoe store...don't remember which one. I used to work at Phase `id and it was in the same hallway, on the same side. This was a year and a half ago, though, so it may have moved locations since then.

HOTasFCUK

Has anybody been there recently?? WHat did you find?

I want to go there soon!

MzFit

First time to a CCO Niagara Falls....

I am going to the CCO at Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls. I am so excited has anyone been there recently? What can I expect?

I will let you know my haul when I get back Sunday
smiles.gif

Shaquille

Re: First time to a CCO Niagara Falls....

there is one? on the Canadian border.. wooow.. can't wait for ur report
winks.gif

MzFit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaquille
there is one? on the Canadian border.. wooow.. can't wait for ur report
winks.gif

Yeah it had some grreat find but not enough MAC as I would have liked. It did have some Bobbie Brown which I kinda like but prefer MAC also decent Clinque selection.

So this is what I got and saw:
McQueen Paint Pots other worldly, elextro sky and pharo (which I just got off ebay not to long a go for $45 doooh) Also had Rubenesque and Indianwood but I have both if you don't and your close to buffla go get them.
Suprisingly they had solar bits i got sunpower the also had bronzescape but i i did want it.
OMG great find Emote blush I got 2
yahoo.gif

Pixel Paint they had a nice selection of paints to actually but some i already have I remember seeing base light, chartrus, sublime nature and more don't remembert them all.
Metal X cream shadow 6th sin, Pink ingnot, Plum Electric Metalblu I got them all was sad the was no gold Ore I think it was called.
I got glitter eyeliner in blitz there was 4 other glitter liners to chose from don't remember there names.
Also saw they had shade sticks gracios me and shimmersand.
The had a nice selection of the wax brow finsh to again I have some so no need. There was a nice selection of studio stick foundation good selection of colour of course not mine. There was also studio fix but only 4 colours and stuido tech. Oh and full coverage all in mostly darker colours.

I think I covered a lot of it that I can remember. It was good times for sure they changed fashion outlet mall a lot since my last visit like Febuary of 2007.

Maryszhita

omg!! you seemed to buy all the cco? lol!! i wish the got one here in montreal =((.. theres a lot of mac stuffs that i got at the pro counter which is like 30mins from where i live or the counter at the bay but no cco =((.. by the way, how much are the mineralize satin skin finish fps15 in a cco??? i might go over there this summer or next one!!! ^_^

(btw great haul too!!)

HOTasFCUK

Wow looks like you got some good stuff! I've been twice and the selection was crappy! Was there any MSF's? How was the rest of the mall like Coach or Off Saks? I really want to go back & get some Coach bags and they had some 7FAM and R&R jeans at Off Saks!