Niagara Falls, NY CCO (Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls) *CLOSED*

Rupa27

Re: Niagara Falls, NY CCO (Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls)

Hi Guys,
I went this weekend and I have never seen soooo much stuff at this location. If your looking for full size pigments I suggest you go. They had tons of their regular and le pigments. I saw melon, pink bronze, vanilla, tan ect.

They also had:
10- 12 eyeshadows mostly le from naked honey, rose romance ect
They had soo many quads there: amazon eyes, tempting, shadowly lady, and fafi eyes2
Dane edna and love lace sets
Look in the box sets
Not many lip products just le stuff from dame edna, neo scifi
Like 6 msf and same amount of min. blushes
Alot of mineralized satinfinish foundations in many colours
Alot of the loose minerlized foundation in many colours
3d lipglass from like way-back-when
Not many brushes.. I actually didnt see any??
Naked honey salve and the body creme/wash
some perfumes

All in all they had alot of stuff.. they must have just got a shipment b/c they had large quantities. If your looking for full sized pigments, now is definately the time to get it if u cant make it to the warehouse sale. HTH

MallyK

I'm going on Saturday. Hoping to find some good finds. I go to this mall twice a year, and have never been to the CCO, don't know how I missed it.

Will report back on Sunday.

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupa27
Hi Guys,
I went this weekend and I have never seen soooo much stuff at this location. If your looking for full size pigments I suggest you go. They had tons of their regular and le pigments. I saw melon, pink bronze, vanilla, tan ect.

Thanks so much for the info!! I'm in Toronto, and we go shopping across the border maybe once or twice a year, but haven't been in a while. I've never been to the CCO, next time I will have to insist! Sounds like there are some great finds, but I will have to keep myself in check.

fm7228

Quote:
Hi Guys,
Not many brushes.. I actually didnt see any??

I remember going a year ago and thought the full size brushes would be near the MAC section out on display. But you actually have to go ask the sales lady at the cash register for brushes and she'll pull out a cup with all the brushes available. From there you tell her which one you want and she'll give you a brand new one.

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by fm7228
I remember going a year ago and thought the full size brushes would be near the MAC section out on display. But you actually have to go ask the sales lady at the cash register for brushes and she'll pull out a cup with all the brushes available. From there you tell her which one you want and she'll give you a brand new one.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Rupa27

Yeah your right! Normally at the counter there are these little cups full of brushes, concealors, shadesticks and eyeliners but I didnt see any this time... lol mb i wasn't looking clearly enough but they are usually right up at the counter where you pay. hth!!

fm7228

Quote:
Yeah your right! Normally at the counter there are these little cups full of brushes, concealors, shadesticks and eyeliners but I didnt see any this time... lol mb i wasn't looking clearly enough but they are usually right up at the counter where you pay. hth!!

When I went, they didn't have the cup out on display. Instead it was on the table behind the sales counter. I guess it differs definitely on the sales person working that day.

DirtyHarriet

I went yesterday - here is what I remember:

about 10 eye shadows - apres ski, dear cupcake, signed sealed, light pink from matte2 + a couple more...

quads: smokey eyes from christmas 2009, in the galler, tempting, shadowy lady

2 look in a box sets

about 12-15 pigments (all old packaging) - pink opal, naked, tan, fushia, rose, melon, museum bronze, vintage gold(?), cocomotion, bronze sparkle, a light green one, + more...

Not many lip products - couple lipsticks, couple slimshines, some lipglasses - i didn't look closely at the names

blushes - blossoming, a couple of brownish ones (i didn't look at the names), on a mission (style warrior), 3-4 mineralized blushes, 2 from the nordies collection (with the square within a square design - color forms?), 2 creme blushes and no ccbs, just a pinch gel blush

msf's - porcelain pink, one of the bbr ones, petticoat, a couple of bronzy ones

i didn't really look at the foundations

didn't see any paint pots

one fluid line - moss green one

brushes - nothing good so I didn't remember numbers

other: honey salve, prep and prime mattyfying gel

shy_makeup_girl

i am going this weds so i'll give you ladies an update !
greengrin.gif

shy_makeup_girl

here's the dealio:

-eyeshadows: pagan (mcqueen), flip, post haste, shadowy lady, pollinator (naked honey)
-quads: tempting, shadowy lady, in the gallery
MSFs: sunny by nature, brunette, refined
-Beauty powders: flower mist dew (emanuel ungaro), smooth harmony (heatherette)
-mineralize eyeshadows: 3 of them, including family silver?
-4 sets of lashes
-blushes: on a mission (style warriors), blooming, strada, blossoming
-shadesticks: cake shop (sugarsweet), lemon chiffon (sugarsweet), penny (sugarsweet), sea me, both shadesticks from the DSquared collection (a blue and purple one)
-lipglass: hush hush rose, cha cha
- a blue fluidline
-no paint pots
- pigments: rose, lark about, smoke signal, a blue and green one, NO vanilla
ssad.gif

-brush sets from holiday 2009 and graphic garden
-2 look in a box sets
-holiday sets from 2009
-same old crappy brush selection :S
-miscellaneous: microfine refinisher, naked honey skin salve, naked honey body wash
- moisturelush cream
- both CCBs from style black collection (can only remember one name- bat black)
- 2 lipglass sets & one pigment set from holiday 2009

hope that helps
smiles.gif

vc1079

OMG theres one at Niagra Falls?!
Maybe i should make a trip down there one day!
Are the stuff from CCO alot cheaper?!

Makeup Emporium

^^^The CCO is priced at 30% off US MAC retail which is already about 20% cheaper than Canadian retail so it is a great deal.

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy_makeup_girl
here's the dealio:
-same old crappy brush selection :S

Can you elaborate on this? Which full size brushes do they have?

The selection seems tiny compared to the Toronto warehouse sale. Is this really all they have, or just the stuff you remembered? And any idead when the SCF quads will get there? I need the purple quad!

Thanks so much for posting BTW
smiles.gif

summerblue

Shy_makeup_girl, is there a possibility that the blue fluidline is royal wink? TIA!

vc1079

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeup Emporium
^^^The CCO is priced at 30% off US MAC retail which is already about 20% cheaper than Canadian retail so it is a great deal.

Wow thats Amazing!! Hopefully in the summer i can bug my mom to go with me =)
LOL i sounded really young just saying that ><

shy_makeup_girl

StarrySim: since they dont post the number on the brushes (and if they did, its very hard to tell!), its very hard to tell you what they have. from what i can remember, they had the 191 square foundation brush, a large black concealer brush(192?), and pretty sure the 252 large shader brush. not to mention that they DID have a nice selection of bobbi brown and estee lauder brushes, however, i did not peruse those. These brushes are found by the cashier to the left in little cups.

You can also find special edition brush sets to the right of the cashier, in a glass case by the lipsticks/lipglasses counter. They have brush sets from Graphic Garden and Holiday 2009
smiles.gif

As with you, i am also looking forward to seeing the SCF quads come to this CCO! unfortunately, the employees there are pretty clueless when it comes to shipments and specific collections. sorry !
ssad.gif
and im also pretty accurate when it comes to descriptions of products there, seeing as how i go often and live only half an hour away

Summerblue: i honestly have no idea because i did not check the name! but it is a nice shade of baby blue
greengrin.gif

StarrySim

Thanks, that's helpful. If you can remember, would you mind posting when the SCF quads are out? I'm in Toronto, so I would want to makes sure it's worth making the trip, and possibly making my bf annoyed with me
smiles.gif

shy_makeup_girl

yeah, no problem! im here in niagara falls, ON so i will keep in touchhh
greengrin.gif

kpenn

I'm from Toronto and am also considering a trip in the coming months! I hope that it's worth it!