Night and Day Moisturizer

zombie_candy

Can anybody recommend a really good night and day (spf) moisturizer? I have oily/combo/break-out prone skin that gets the most of extreme of oily during the day but after washing my skin feels so dry. TIA
smiles.gif

mistella

I have exactly the same kind of skin as yours... after trying out a million different products I finally have the perfect skin routine down for my skin..

AM:
Laura Mercier Gel cleanser
Laura Mercier Oil Free Daily moisturizer SPF 15

PM:
Laura Mercier Gel cleanser
Clinique Superdefense moisturizer (it's for dry skin, but it's thick so I use it at night, super moisturizing)

Origins Spot Remover on any blemishes..

I totally recommend the Laura Mercier Oil Free Moisturizer, i love it! That was the first product I got from LM & it was so good I had to try the other stuff. I'm getting the night cream & eyecream from LM pretty soon too.

I think for skin, the simpler the better.
Also make sure to exfoliate 1-2x a week (i use Clinique 7day scrub or Laura Mercier Face Polish)

pinki3

Have you tried Olay complete SPF 30 for sensitive skin? I have acne prone, dry , sometimes oily skin too. And this moisturizer improved my skin. Also try Dr. Ci-Labo <- japanese brand [aqua collagen gel] it works really good as a night time treatment! go google it and see.

Dreamergirl3

For day, Estee Lauder Day Wear Plus spf 15 lotion for oily skin
or their Day Wear Plus creme spf 15 for normal/combo skin

I use the creme version and I highly recommend it. If your skin is really oily then maybe opt for the lotion. You should head to your department store and see if you can try it out!