_MG_5526copy.jpg

IMG_5559copy.jpg

There's a tutorial for this on my YT and more pictures on my blog
smiles.gif

I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
MAC Polished Ivory pigment (DC PRO)
MAC Rich Flesh e/s (LE w/ N collection '08)
MAC Black Funk e/l (LE w/ the '08 holiday collection)
MAC Vex e/s
MAC Pink Opal pigment
MAC Point Black lll
GOSH white kohl pencil

Face:
MAC Studio Tint "Light"
MAC MSF natural "Light"

Cheeks:
MAC Strada blush (DC)
MAC Pink Opal pigment

Lips:
MAC Nightmoth l/l
MAC Night Violet mattene (LE w/ Mattene '07 and Style Black '09)

Ps... I'm going to Canada from September 27th to October 11th. I'll be staying with my uncle and aunt in Edmonton, Alberta. Anyone from around there?
smiles.gif
I'd love to know about great places to shop and things to do
winks.gif

Also, I (of course) plan on going to a MAC store while I'm there, since everything is so much cheaper there, but I'd love to try other brands as well - especially brands we don't have in Denmark
winks.gif
Any recommendations?
smiles.gif

Tahti

I just commented on your blog about how much I loved this! ;O Night Violet looks incredible on you, especially with the contrast of your blue eyes.
That top is beautiful too!

Lizzie

I love all of your FOTDs! And, as others have said, Night Violet looks divine on you!

jdechant

Love this look!!! WOo WOoo...EDMONTON!!! I live in Alberta...7 hours north of Edmonton
ssad.gif
I used to live in Edmonton for a few years though!! Definitely shop at West Edmonton Mall..you will love it! They have a freestanding MAC store, a MAC counter at the Bay and a Sephora...I would also suggest just walking around on whyte ave...it has lots of cute shops to shop at, and there are TONS of college students around there on the weekends as it is close to the University!

myalterego

Oh wow!
This really makes your eyes look that much more blue & really makes the heart-like shape of your lips stand out, too. You should be a cosmetics model.