Nintendo DS VS. PSP

medusalox

Everywhere I go, they're like, "uhh, we just sold the last one, and we're not gettin any in for a while."

I'm gonna go corner the guys at Gamestop and ask them about a new model, maybe that's why it's so scarce right now.

Shimmer

Good luck!
smiles.gif

medusalox

I GOT ONE!!!

I think I found the last DS Lite in Wisconsin! It's white, but that's ok, I picked up one of those custom skins with flames on it so I have a HOT new DS Lite! Yay!

I also got a few fantastic games: Nintendogs: Chihuahua; Tetris DS; New Super Mario; Tomb Raider; Final Fantasy 3; Sims2 pets

Yay! Thanks for all your help, lovelies!!!
clap.gif

faifai

www.playasia.com has the CUTEST Nintendo DS lite accesories in the world! And they're in Hong Kong, but their shipping is ridiculously cheap.

You get discounts/save on shipping if you buy multiple things, they have "themed" products (like you can get a case, screen protectors, stickers, stylus, and custom skin all in Pokemon, Mario, Kirby, Animal Crossing, etc) and they ship very quickly. I ordered from them the week before Christmas and it shipped internationally and arrived within 7 days.
smiles.gif