No love for Most Popular?

LionQueen

Reading about everyone's HK hauls, I've noticed that no one seems to mention Most Popular l/s. It was the only color I really liked - I find that light colored lipsticks just don't work on me - none of these light pink, candy pink, frosty, lavendar, peachy colors - they look so good on other girls but on me it just doesn't work. I need a deeper tone. I love deeper pinks, especially with a touch of purple/magenta, and so Most Popular was calling to me the minute I saw it... got it home and I love it
smiles.gif
I kind of wish I'd got a back up.

So, anyone else love Most Popular?
smiles.gif

eidetica

It's a lovely color; but it's Spring already in a lot of the country- bring on the pink! Which has also been runway for this season. And today, it was 72 degrees- pink, please.
Most Popular is a beautiful lipstick but after months in darker colors I want the light stuff! I may still get it when I pay for this haul by months end but Strayin' was the color on my list going in and it was perfect. And I have a lipglass or two to tone it down...

OfficerJenny

I love it, but it isn't unique enough to make me want to buy it. I could find something similar very easily.

Plus, as eidetica said, It's spring! I want hot pink and bright coral and lavender love lips <3

Even though I will probably be wearing berry tones year round :p

Asela88

I got most popular and strayin' and i got to say i love them both..they are so buildable in color..you can put just a little bit on your lips for a lighter effect..if you use a little bit of most popular it kinda has like a deep pink color and mimmy as your gloss(LOVE THIS STUFF) and its a pretty pink..I love them both they are very versatile

brownsuga lady

Its a very pretty berry color. My second favorite l/s in the collection but I didn't get it because 1. I have something similar enough 2. I had already spent a crapload of money and needed to "downsize" my list...I was already over my target $250.

cindiaz

I love this l/s,is the only one I bought and i put sweet strawberry l/g on top and it looks very good.
th_DANCE.gif

Roxie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asela88
if you use a little bit of most popular it kinda has like a deep pink color and mimmy as your gloss(LOVE THIS STUFF) and its a pretty pink..

OOOOHH! You read my mind. I bought "Mimmy" because I simply LOOOOVE the colour, and I've been considering going back for "Most Popular" precisely to see what it would look like with "Mimmy" over it.

Could you maybe post a swatch of your lips with these two on?

Poupette

I'm only getting the Most Popular ls once the collection hits Sweden
smiles.gif

Also want the Sweet Strawberry lg. The other colors just don't work for me at all.

Fataliya

I got every lipstick except Fresh Brew (blech)...but I've been sick so I haven't used anything except my Pink Fish TLC.

I'm so loving this line...now I've decided I need backups of all the lipglasses, cuz apparently I'm a gloss whore.

Hopefully this stuff will still be in stock next Friday, or I'm gonna cry.

akcmommy

I swiped Most Popular and it was one of my faves in this collection. However, it is sooooo close to Plumful, I didn't buy it.

kradge79

It only bought that and Sweet Strawberry l/g from HK. Thought it was great and different enough for me. I wanted to get more, but the funds aren't there.