No love for Most Popular?

topdogg

That was the only lipstick I was really interested in. The others are no doubt gorgeous, but to sheer for my liking. I bought most popular last night and then wore it out with squeeze it gloss from fafi on top....my lipgloss was poppin LOL

blinkymei

I like it too... with straying, I'm saving my Most Popular for fall for sure and romantic night dinners

GlamQueen21

I haven't got Most Popular yet and I almost did yesterday. I might get that lipstick next week since I've been looking for midtone to dark toned lipstick.

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahlia_Rayn
I love this color, I think that it's my new favorite! It is so good for me, it's juicy!

Yes this is how I would describe it, it's juicy.

GlamYOURUs

Sweet Strawberry and for a lighter look Oyster Girl!

I have been wearing it but I am going to stop b/c I need to save it. I will use its dupe in the mean time lol Plumful

cleung341

I passed on it the first day, because I wanted other things, but regretted it and had my sister pick it up for me today. At my local counter, that is the only lipstick left.

BunnyBunnyBunny

It's pretty, but not my type of color.
th_dunno.gif

Arisone

I like it. The only problem I have with it is that I have to apply it twice because its a bit sheer on my pigmented lips.

kabuki_KILLER

I love that lipstick, but I have so many shades so similar to it. I didn't get it. I only got HK products that were unique to me and that I really liked and wanted to use. My philosophy on anything you buy, "Always get exactly what you cannot live without. Then it'll be worth it." =]

LionQueen

hmm.. you girls are making me want to go get Sweet Strawberry to put over it. I skipped it the first time cos I'm not really a light colored gloss person, but I kind of want it now...

indybrat

I had no intention of getting anything from the HK collection until I saw Most Popular. I purchased that and Strayin' on Sunday - HK was just released here this week. I like it so far, to the point I'm considering picking up a 'back up'.

Lyssah

I originally wasn't gonna get it but my bf talked me into it (I'm normally a nude lip girl or peaches and pinks) but I really like this.

Yesterday I paired it with Lychee Luxe for an interesting combo.

nursie

i love most popular! i picked up only cutester and most popular from the whole HK collection and love them both. with most popular i've been pairing prr lipglass.