No, no, no! (Amy Winehouse coming out with a cosmetics line)

glam8babe

Re: No, no, no!

OMG well im DEFFO not buying anything from her... i hate her, i hate her makeup, i hate her manky hair, i hate HATE HATE HER!!!!

gigglegirl

yikes!

We seem to go through all these celebrity phases. Tons of celeb fragrances in the market, now I guess we'll have a lot of celeb makeup (i just read about Kat Von D this week too)

redambition

what i want to know is if the flagship product is going to be eyeliner stencils in amy's classic "crack ho wing" shape.

smiles.gif

AmberLilith

I think it's hilarious!!
And her black liquid eyeliner might actually be quite resilient...

spectrolite

Ahhhhhhh, Worst Idea Everrrrr!
smiles.gif
While the geniuses behind this are at it, why not a Pete Doherty line for the gents...?

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
....While the geniuses behind this are at it, why not a Pete Doherty line for the gents...?

Nice. Like perhaps a Pete Doherty home gym system? Or Pete Doherty vitamins. That's real vitamins, btw. Not a euphemism for crack.

Loveleighe

i don't even understand why her makeup became a trend 1/2 the time it looks like she slept in it and the other 1/2 of the time it looks like she did it while she was piss ass drunk. soooo we admire her makeup because?!? I mean she can sing and she does the motown thing incredibly but she's closer to a crackhead than a beauty icon.

MAC_Whore

If this line does come out, it will be campy products that people will associate with Amy (hairspray and liner). It will sell fairly well for a short period of time and then disappear forever. Total blip on the radar. Not the next Estee Lauder.

There is always someone out there who will try to make money off of whatever they can.

Kuuipo

Amy Winehouse Vintage Cosmetics......so you can have that lost weekend look ...everyday."

Obreathemykiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveleighe
i don't even understand why her makeup became a trend 1/2 the time it looks like she slept in it and the other 1/2 of the time it looks like she did it while she was piss ass drunk. soooo we admire her makeup because?!? I mean she can sing and she does the motown thing incredibly but she's closer to a crackhead than a beauty icon.

I agree. I love her sound, and the Amy Winehouse before "Rehab" was beautiful. She was so shapely and pretty.

Now she looks like she's a hooker dying for a hit. It's sad. Her music is heaven, her life and her style, not so much...

Like the others above said, though...I bet that liner could last through anything!

AppleDiva

I love her music, but I am not giving her anymore money to buy crack. She needs to get cleaned up before I give her anymore of my cash.

Pnk85

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
I love her music, but I am not giving her anymore money to buy crack. She needs to get cleaned up before I give her anymore of my cash.

iagree.gif