No one can save me and you know I don't want the attention

xKiKix

[title is lyrics from Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold, RIP The Rev...]

Here is a before & after photo of me using the Temptu airbrush.

SAM_0117.jpg

SAM_0133.jpg

SAM_0132.jpg

The look i did is really based on my outfit as you can see, and look, I darkened my brows... YAY!
choochoo.gif
lol.

Face:
Temptu - 001 Porcelain Foundation, 401 Pale Pink Blush, 301 Champagne Highlighter, 200 Translucent Retouch Powder

Eyes:
Brows: MAC - Concrete, MAC - Carbon
Base: Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Ulta - Kohl Eye Liner Pencil (Halo)
Lid: MAC - Mutiny Pigment (w/ MAC - Fix+) [thanks LadyJ for the piggie!], MAC - Prankster (Outer)
Inner: MAC - White Frost
Crease: MAC - Wedge, MAC - Prankster
Outer V: MAC - Carbon
Browbone: MAC - Mylar
Liner: Ulta - Automatic Eyeliner (Black), Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils (Electric, Yeyo)
Lash: MAC - Prep + Prime, L'Oreal - Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara

Lips:
NARS - Roman Holiday Lipstick
NARS - Turkish Delight Lipgloss

SAM_0120.jpg

SAM_0126.jpg

SAM_0127.jpg

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by canluvsMAC
love your eyes

aw thanks, i've never been complimented on them before.

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy4205
Im so jealous of your skin! Your skin looks the same without foundation! What kind of camera is that?

its the samsung tl225, i set it to smart which automatically detects which setting is best suited for the picture. i loves it!

my skin actually has some freckles that the camera didnt pick up, lol, i know its crazy that i use the airbrush because i do it SOOO lightly just to cover up some pink spots.

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie O
Girl you must drink a lot of water because your skin looks so supple, beautiful!

i drink a lot of water, 100% fruit juice, eat healthy, and follow a very strict and crazy routine on my face & skin. i think my skin looked so supple is because i just moisturized my face before taking the picture.

ruthless

I agree, you have great skin! Doesn't even look like you're wearing foundation. I'm older, and more sun damaged. Lucky you!

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthless
I agree, you have great skin! Doesn't even look like you're wearing foundation. I'm older, and more sun damaged. Lucky you!

OOOH! may i recommend that you use lancome's absolue replenishing cream? i know its VERRRYYYY pricey but I used to have horrible dry patches on my face and ever since i've been using it they're long gone. plus, it balances and brightens your skin and it's anti-aging, who doesn't want that?? lol.