nocturnelle and formal black on website

tiffie0023

hey all... if you do searches, you can find the new stuff on the website already
lol.gif

Winthrop44

The swatches for Innuendo and Endless Love appear to be reversed, no?

Edited to say I did a Live Chat and yes, they are reversed and will be corrected.

~Crystal~

eyelove.gif
o..m..g.... I just clicked on the link and went *drool*....
How PRETTY is the stuff from formal black?!
eyelove.gif

All that black and beading... wheee!

I have a job interview tomorrow... I hope I get it.. (Not sure about my chances in reality actually...) because I'm going to need the money from that for SURE!

katie_070405

It's on the regular site but the pics won't come up on the pro site. Arrggg, I wish I could order them now...

mrstucker

I love the packaging, but I think I'm going to pass on all but the smokey palette, and save my $$$ for Danse (those MSFs - gonna need at least 3 of each!).

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki
:dancey:

Can you give us any info. Will you have any MAC LE items at Nordstrom?

foxyqt

im sooo getting the peach lips set! =D i've wanted ramblin rose for so long and the other day my friend was wearing enchantress l/g it looked so pretty!

roxybc

What happened to those cute little sets in clutches that had the glitter liners, glimer shimmers and a lip gloss in them? Are we not getting those or are they coming out on a different day??

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxybc
What happened to those cute little sets in clutches that had the glitter liners, glimer shimmers and a lip gloss in them? Are we not getting those or are they coming out on a different day??

This sounds like the sets that someone at Nordstrom (or was it Saks) said they were getting exclusively. I didn't ask for more details because I was not interested in this item. Give them a call.

FacesbyNiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Can you give us any info. Will you have any MAC LE items at Nordstrom?

*looking through the Update book*

205 Mascara Fan Brush - LE at partnered locations and perm at the MAC stores.

Formal Black - same as above

Giftable MAC - same as above

Siverette - same as above

Classics (the bags) - same as above

Some colors in the dress-sets - same as above.

Hope that helps.