Non-"crunchy" mascara

XShear

Covergirl Lash Exact.
smiles.gif

My new HG (but they are always changing)!

MACaholic76

Quote:
Originally Posted by XShear
Covergirl Lash Exact.
smiles.gif

My new HG (but they are always changing)!

I tried the Volume Exact and I woke up with swollen eyes the next day so I'm a little hesitant to try the Lash Exact.
PS. Glad you like Mata Hari!!! (from sweetcapri
winks.gif

MACaholic76

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACaholic76
I used this one and I am not sure what it was that didnt work - the formula or the brush. Basically I looked like I had 3 eyelashes...3 big thick lashes.

My bad. I was thinking of another clinique mascara...double something.

ndn-ista

Hi, my name is Roshni and I am a Mascara Hoe.

Fresh Mascara- the formula is actually good for you lashes, makes them grow. If you really work on it, it can build up dramatically. It comes out like a glossy finish.

I just recently got L'oreal Voluminious after such great reviews. I have used it, but not really worked at it...I like it so far, didn't clump.

Rimmel Mascaras give that dramatic affect, but I admit it does crunch up if you put too much on.

I like the Plushlash for the daytime.

I like Hypnose mascara.

I like most Clinique mascaras.

Am I like the only person that thinks Diorshow is eh...I feel like it clumped up...I like the Unlimited Dior one better....the wand is smaller so it is easier to work with and gives a very rick black look on the lashes.

I use the Shu Umera eyelash curler and it works wonders, curls like 90 degrees up.

Hmm, that is all I can think of right now...but I know I have tried SO many more... I will get back if I remember anything else!

belldandy13

i LOVE diorshow mascara...the waterproof one doesn't get clumpy like the regular one does after a while. it smells great and gives my lashes volume & length which i totally need! and it leaves your lashes soft totally not crunchy!

contrabassoon

Oh, man!! I absolutely hate it when my eyelashes feel stiff! Plushlash Mascara is nice because it makes my eyelashes look great without turning them into stone. Also Big Tease mascara from Bare Esenctuals worked great.

flowerhead

Bourjois Maxi-fringe is really amazing, it makes your lashes very thick & long but it doens't have much of a 'texture', it finely coats your lashes so they still remain soft...

MACaholic76

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndn-ista
Hi, my name is Roshni and I am a Mascara Hoe.

Fresh Mascara- the formula is actually good for you lashes, makes them grow. If you really work on it, it can build up dramatically. It comes out like a glossy finish.

I just recently got L'oreal Voluminious after such great reviews. I have used it, but not really worked at it...I like it so far, didn't clump.

Rimmel Mascaras give that dramatic affect, but I admit it does crunch up if you put too much on.

I like the Plushlash for the daytime.

I like Hypnose mascara.

I like most Clinique mascaras.

Am I like the only person that thinks Diorshow is eh...I feel like it clumped up...I like the Unlimited Dior one better....the wand is smaller so it is easier to work with and gives a very rick black look on the lashes.

I use the Shu Umera eyelash curler and it works wonders, curls like 90 degrees up.

Hmm, that is all I can think of right now...but I know I have tried SO many more... I will get back if I remember anything else!

Hiiii Roshni! Thanks for the info. I've had the Fresh one on my Sephora cart along with Diorshow for maaaaaad long.
No, you are not the only one that thinks Diorshow is "meh". I actually did purchase it and ended up returning it cuz it didnt really do anything for my lashes and that brush was soo ginormous that I felt I was going to poke my eye out every time I used it!
Rimmel = crunchy on me.

xiahe

maybelline full 'n soft! if you want something not as dramatic then cover girl volumeexact or l'oreal telescopic mascaras are very nice, too!

MACaholic76

I went back to using L'oreal Voluminous and I have declared it as my HG again. LOL.
I still need to try Full n Soft again though!

jenii

It depends. If you don't have any issues with the curl staying put, then Diorshow. Otherwise, I've had good luck so far with Lancome's Courbe Virtuose mascara.

I know how you feel, I hate crispy lashes.

ndn-ista

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACaholic76
I went back to using L'oreal Voluminous and I have declared it as my HG again. LOL.
I still need to try Full n Soft again though!

Hey girl!
greengrin.gif
Tell me how the Full n' Soft works out for you! I have heard great reviews with that also. Gawd, all the money I would have saved trying all these different mascaras, and then going back to the first one I ever used!
th_mad0217.gif

MACaholic76

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
maybelline full 'n soft!!!!

i HATED L'Oreal's voluminous LOL
thmbdn.gif

I need to pick up Full n Soft!!! You know, I hate and love Voluminous. The Carbon Black is muuuch better than the original formula though.