Nordstrom Anniversary Beauty

psmap85

Does anyone know anything about the nars special product for the nordstrom anniversary sale?

mac_aiken

There is an 6 shadow palette. Can't remember the names of the the 3 lighter shades but I believe it has Coconut Grove and two of the Night Series shadows in it as well. Retail is $55. It is gorgeous.

allThingsGirl

I want this. I called to pre-order but they aren't doing pre-orders this year. They are opening the sale up for Nordstrom card holders on July 5th and it's still available on July 15th, everyone else can come buy it. I'm hoping people don't want this since it's kinda blah but everything in there is a good staple for me. :)

mac_aiken

The picture is horrible. IRL it is pretty stunning.

I want this. I called to pre-order but they aren't doing pre-orders this year. They are opening the sale up for Nordstrom card holders on July 5th and it's still available on July 15th, everyone else can come buy it. I'm hoping people don't want this since it's kinda blah but everything in there is a good staple for me. :)

mac_aiken

I bought this palette a few days ago. It is awesome. So many different ways to wear it and I didn't have a single one of these colors. Big thumbs up!

allThingsGirl

I ended up with this palette afterall and I love it. It's not a WOW, BOLD, type of palette but a basic classic one. Well worth it if you that's what you are looking for. I love Night Clubbing and Night Breed so that alone was worth it. I have rebought those many times over the years.