Nordstrom Anniversary Palette

Spanky

On the day I went berzerk with the Electric Cool shadows I was trying to ignore it...but then my SA (best in the world!!!) showed it to me & it came home with me. I don't have any NARS blushes yet, I'm new to my blush addiction but figured this would be a good way for me to check out quite a few & it's really a good deal when u think about it. She said 'if u don't like it, bring it back & we'll take it back'. Love my girl! Things haven't been good at all for me lately. She had called me Tues to tell me about the Electric Cools & totally picked up that I wasn't doing well. When I saw her on Fri. she gave me a huge hug & kiss. When I was done shopping, she walked me to the door and gave me another big hug & kiss. I love her!

xlisaa

when I went to Nordstrom yesterday to do the CP there was only 2 left...1 after I bought 1...the other day before that when I bought mine there was at least 25.... I hope people who wanted them got them.
2 days ago?! Man.. when I went on Thursday, both the Nordy's in SF said sold out & said they weren't getting anymore in! -____-"

duckrodeo

Yayaaa my palette shipped! I was so worried since there was mentions of them sellin out in stores. I ordered mine Thursday morning which is unusual for Nords to take more than a day to process. Whew! Now to wait for the delivery estimate!

Miss QQ

Gorgeous. Now I feel like getting a CP for it lol. I have none of these colours but I don't know if all of them will work on me. I only have Desire, Madly, Deep Throat and Gina.

sereagoso

so jealous of everyone who has gotten their hands on this palette !
I have tried everywhere and have had no luck.. Nordstrom's customer service basically said the only luck I may have is to call around to different stores checking to see if they have any left.
The palette is gorgeousssss !

CoolinOlympia

I did receive mine. The colors all work well on me, even using them all!!! : ) I don't like how the total weight that is listed is so little product. Even the Sephora new pallette coming out I think has more product for less money! But I am happy to put it in my stash, just because NARS blushes are so good. I don't really need it, but it will be good for travel, some day!

lifesentropy

If anyone has an extra palette or would be willing to CP for me (I live in the US) then please let me know! I've been waiting to get this palette and didn't anticipate that it'd sell out before the public release!

Nevermind!!! I asked Nordstrom via live chat and they notified me that their inventory check on all the stores and the warehouses showed that the palette is out of stock and will not be restocked. However, she asked if I wanted to leave my name and phone number to give to the local nordstrom in case of any returns or holds that didn't go through...just received a call 5 minutes after the chat from my local nordstrom saying that it is in stock there and they can ship it to my house!! SO HAPPY!!!

purplerinne

wow didn't realize it would sell out that fast or thought they were just holding back inventory for the general public. hope everyone can get their hands on them

Icecaramellatte

Oh yikes. I thought there would be some available for at least the first day. I called my store but the SA wasn't around so they took my number. I don't know if anyone will call back before they close.

lastlights

Definitely contact customer service and they'll locate stores with palette's left. I just got one shipped to me from Oregon.

duckrodeo

Definitely contact customer service and they'll locate stores with palette's left. I just got one shipped to me from Oregon.  
Lol we always take a while to sell out of items! Last year I went to a counter in Portland weeks after the fall color collection launched and they still had Stunner blush and many of the Posh Paradise paintpots in stock. The regular MAC store sells out very quick but all the Nordstrom counters keep a pretty good inventory. I'm glad you got your palette!!

sereagoso

Just spoke with someone from Nordstrom's customer service..
They stated that the palette is showing as sold out because they have to hold some for release to the general public.
While I of course am crossing my fingers that this is true, I have heard that it is just completely sold out all together...
So I will be Calling first thing in the morning !! :)

duckrodeo

Just spoke with someone from Nordstrom's customer service..
They stated that the palette is showing as sold out because they have to hold some for release to the general public.
While I of course am crossing my fingers that this is true, I have heard that it is just completely sold out all together...
So I will be Calling first thing in the morning !! :)
That's good! Maybe that is why it is pulled from the website, too, to give stores a chance to have some stock.