Nordstrom Only Products?

thenovice

I just went on Nordstrom for the first time, well- the MAC section. And they have products www.maccosmetics.com doesn't carry. The MAC Glitz-Gloss and the MAC Petit-Gloss were a few I had never seen. And I am going to head to my closet Nordstrom to check them out. And the MAC Gloss Coat, which looks GORGEOUS!!! But, i have never seen it before, so i will check that out while i'm there too. Are there special colors at Nordstrom too for products? Or other products that are not in freestanding stores?

Krasevayadancer

I think what you saw were just limited edition items from old collections that nordstrom.com didn't sell out of. For example, they still have a couple of the glitter liners online whereas those have been out of stores for a while.

ledonatella

There were some Nordstrom only Glitz Glosses but not petit Glosses. I believe Discobelle, Kisscapade and Berried Treasure were all Nordies exclusive glitz glosses.

KittyLuv

The collection was released in October 05 and the colors of glitz gloss also included Plum Glitz and Fleshflash. HTH

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenovice
I just went on Nordstrom for the first time, well- the MAC section. And they have products www.maccosmetics.com doesn't carry. The MAC Glitz-Gloss and the MAC Petit-Gloss were a few I had never seen. And I am going to head to my closet Nordstrom to check them out. And the MAC Gloss Coat, which looks GORGEOUS!!! But, i have never seen it before, so i will check that out while i'm there too. Are there special colors at Nordstrom too for products? Or other products that are not in freestanding stores?

since nordstrom was the first department store to carry MAC, they receive exclusive collections that MAC stores and other counters don't get. sometimes a product will be a nordstrom or a macys only product that launches with a collection that all locations get.