Nordstrom Trend show Come on Girls!!!!!!

Julie5

I hope I put this in the right thread....
wondering.gif

Is any of you girls out there going to the Nordstrom Fall Trend show September 20th in Valleyfair in San Jose,ca??????? Doors open at 8:00am and starts at 8:30. Tickets are 15.00 but it can go to anything you want to buy.
I am going and have an appointment to get my makeup done at Mac after its over. and before I get my makeup done get a facial at Philosphy. I just wondering if any of you girls are going too???? I think it will be so much fun for us makeup gals!!!I am going by myself cause none of my friends could make it. A day at the mall
th_DANCE.gif
choochoo.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_wiggle2.gif
th_sign_woot.gif
tong.gif
retty :
I think it would fun and have some of us girls go out to lunch and shop anyone???????

ladyJ

I would go but I'm in Texas *sad face.* BUT I am going to nordstorm to get my makeup done on sept. 20th for the fall trend event! yay!

Julie5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
I would go but I'm in Texas *sad face.* BUT I am going to nordstorm to get my makeup done on sept. 20th for the fall trend event! yay!

YEah!! I am glad you get to go for your!! How fun. Sad your in texas but I will be thinking of you!! Have fun I know I cant wait!!

nicemeka

I've sign up for the Nordstrom Trend show in Virginia at the Nordstrom in Pentagon City. You can look on the website under sales and events and see what states are having them.

kinkihair

Sorry to jump in but the Nordie's in Austin does a trend show. I emailed them after I went last year to aks for a friend. I just went to the Philly trend show today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Enthusiast
Anyone going to the Trend Show at Westfields in Bethesda MD on November 8?

oohhh glad you mentioned!! i hope to go to one in the area. i thought i missed them all lol