Nordstrom

musicdust

Sorry this is probably an old topic, but I was just on nordstrom.com looking at the patternmaker and went to look at the eyeshadows. I noticed that there were eyeshadows listed that were not on maccosmetics.com(for example wonder full). Were these from other collections?

stellarx1587

Nordstrom is a good place to pick up d/c e/s's @ retal. I was able to pick up Romantique from Lustrevision and Rio Di Rosa from Salsabelle '04! They keep 'em up there till they sell out.

user6

Yes, that is true, but also keep in mind that when they update their site, a bunch of old items pop up, and they're not available anymore, but it will still let you order them, you'll just get a message later on apologizing for the confusion! lol here's another forum with a similar topic http://specktra.net/showthread.php?t=50396

juli

Thats what happen to me last time I tried ordering from Nordies. They cancelled half of my order but ended up sending me the Pinking sheer lipglass from their 2005 anniversary collection. heh... had to pay SH for one glass.

But I must say Nordstrom is good place to pick up many of the dc'ed items. :thumbsup: