Nordstroms exclusive palette: Shademates Eye:Six/1 2003 (?)

diesel

http://www.legacycollection.org/mac/...stromsEyeX6_vi

Can anyone help me find the official name of this palette? I was hoping I could find it on EBay!

Thanks so much in advance, I just came across this and it was love at first sight
smiles.gif

Lisa182

Shademates Eye:Six/1

It was a Nordstrom Exclusive

I got mine in a set from the CCO, came with a lip palette, eye palette, brush bag, and a set of mini brushes.

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa182

I got mine in a set from the CCO, came with a lip palette, eye palette, brush bag, and a set of mini brushes.

If you don't mind me asking how long ago did you get that set? and how much was it?

banana

What year was this released? It looks old...

I'd wait until the tailormade ones come out (they will be at the Bay) before trying to find this on ebay. You might like the new palettes better. ;-)

Lisa182

^^I think it was released in 2003.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa182

If you don't mind me asking how long ago did you get that set? and how much was it?

I don't mind at all.
smiles.gif
I got it probably about a year ago, and I think it was around $96. The last time I was at my CCO (about 3 weeks ago), I'm pretty sure they still had it.

user2

Yeeeah Tailormade will also be available in Germany *does a happy dance* I cant wait to get it.....