Not Even My Collection My Sisters..A GABAZILLION PICTURES YET INCOMPLETE

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolmnbv
The green lipgloss actually goes on a beautiful honey color, Its really pretty on and shockingly not green at all

I have a question in the top pic with the foundations and stuff what is the white/grey jar on the far left bottom corner.

and also what is the super gold glowy foundation in the very middle bottom row,next to the MSF. is it hyper real? My hyper real is not that glowy at all and I love glow!

PLMK thx and your sister has a great collection, I would love to see yours!

sorry been so busy never come on specktra
ssad.gif
anymore

the jars are the loose irridecent powders and yeah thats hyperreal it is the plain one no tint in it

and the the above i can't rem what color that was sorry

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolmnbv
The green lipgloss actually goes on a beautiful honey color, Its really pretty on and shockingly not green at all

I have a question in the top pic with the foundations and stuff what is the white/grey jar on the far left bottom corner.

and also what is the super gold glowy foundation in the very middle bottom row,next to the MSF. is it hyper real? My hyper real is not that glowy at all and I love glow!

PLMK thx and your sister has a great collection, I would love to see yours!

sorry been so busy never come on specktra
ssad.gif
anymore

the jars are the loose irridecent powders and yeah thats hyperreal it is the plain one no tint in it

and the the above i can't rem what color that was sorry