Not for the weak!! Caution. **STRONGLY ADVISE CAUTION** /admin

nunu

oh my god this is gross! i closed the window after like 5 seconds!
I didn't watch the 2nd vid but i already feel sick!

dizzygoo82

shockt.gif
--->That was my face

If you'll all excuse me I'm going to go burn my eyes with acid now, kthx
smiles.gif

*Stargazer*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
And there goes my appetite.

I've seen them before, but it just proves that people will do anything for money.
And, if they're doing it willingly, is it really degradation/humiliation?

I think something to think about is the fact that we've got a culture where young women and young men will do anything for fame. As the internet has become a tool to use to become a "celebrity", everyone has equal access to something that was once elusive. It then becomes a case of having to push the limits more and more as people are willing to do anything to become "famous."

Regardless, ewwwwww.

Shimmer

You're probably right.

And, it doesn't matter what it is, someone somewhere has a fetish for it.
smiles.gif

CaraAmericana

20 years ago, Buttsex was ewwwww, In 20 years, Scat could be the new foreplay craze.

Said that for laughs only people!

Shimmer

bleeecccchhhh.

I like my bodily fluid exchange limited to orgasm juices and blood. That's it. Yech. No pee/poop for me.

Then again, there are people who like it.

Beauty Mark

I think that's the key. There are people who enjoy golden showers and that jazz. I haven't heard of anything that extreme, but I believe it is indeed possible. Maybe like 10 people in the world, but there has to be someone who got off on that video.

What I'm wondering is why no one has revealed the participants' names yet.

red

OMG
shockt.gif
the vomit video was out there
greengrin.gif

Listen, there is people out there, that get off on sheeeeet like this

Not in my realm of a sexual turn-on that for sure
greengrin.gif

SparklingWaves

Yeah, watching it or doing? I think there are folks that are probably more likely getting off on seeing these girls do that, but would they do that themselves? I think that is more rare. But, that's just what I am guessing. How many like dog poop even on their shoes? They would like to see someone lick that off on a video. No smell & no taste for them.

SparklingWaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by red
this

Not in my realm of a sexual turn-on that for sure
greengrin.gif

I don't even view it as sexual at all. It's waste material and can make one sick especially if the other person is carrying intestinal worms, blood in their stool, and other serious diseases, etc.

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingWaves
I don't even view it as sexual at all. It's waste material and can make one sick especially if the other person is carrying intestinal worms, blood in their stool, and other serious diseases, etc.

Just because you don't doesn't mean someone else does.

SparklingWaves

Where did I state others do not get off on this?

I was stating my own view point on this activity as others have and included a mention of health risks among other comments.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
Sowwy.
cry.gif

Don't be sorry. This is in a deep thoughts area and there are a lot of questions and conversation surrounding it, that's for sure. It's just the first thing that popped (not pooped
lol.gif
) into my head.

CantAffordMAC

this shit is filthy. I can't get the picture out of my head. Its so...horrible. Its one of those things I see/hear of and just think "why" This is one of the most sickening things I've ever seen in my life. Its just disgusting