Not Ness Fake but ummm yeah

ledonatella

Really? It doesn't look different from mine at all and I got mine directly from MAC.com so it's for sure real. The only diff. I see is mine has a bit more pinky veins running through it, but they are all a little different due to the way they make them. Her box even says Petticoat.

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstucker
It almost looks Pleasureflush-ish, doesn't it? Wouldn't that be a great surprise!

im thinking porcelan pink.. Ive never seen pleasureflush so it may well be... but I KNOW its not petticoat lol

"This powder is a soft pink color with darker pink highlights"
she discribed it right but it sure dosnt have any dark pink in it lol

caffn8me

It could simply be that the camera used has poor colour rendition. Mine does. Have a look at the seller's other auctions and see how other M·A·C products compare to the photographs she's put up.

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
It could simply be that the camera used has poor colour rendition. Mine does. Have a look at the seller's other auctions and see how other M·A·C products compare to the photographs she's put up.

the other pics look pretty close to color... *shrug* mabye she just put the wrong pic up lol I still think its porcelan pink that or a petticoat with NO razberry veinging...

Shimmer

It REALLY looks like porceline pink to me. AndI can't read the box but I *think* it says porceline to me.

I'd love to see a pic of pleasureflush compared.
smiles.gif

pumpkincat210

Looks like my Porcelain Pink. The Petticoat I got has 2 shades of veining, this only has the gold.
Maybe she just put up another picture in its place.

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by toby1
Her Naked You listing looks more like Shooting Star than NY

thats true! I dont see any whiteish glitter in it at all...
hmm.gif

MarniMac

Hmmm. It looks exactly like my petticoat. All of the packaging looks correct...I think it would be pretty hard to counterfeit msf's, but thats just me.

koolmnbv

my petticoat looks exactly like that, and pleasureflush looks is totally different from that all together

duch3ss25

i think this is legit. though she may have put porcelain pink pix instead of petticoat. my 2 pp msf's look like this & i got them from the pro store.

MissMarley

It looks exactly like my Petticoat (from the MAC store)- since all MSFs are unique, some just have less veining than others. Hers looks like it has less dark veining, but I still think it's legitimately Petticoat.

lah_knee

of course thats petticoat!! porcelain pink is definately WAYYY more lighter pink and has very faint gold viening.

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lah_knee
of course thats petticoat!! porcelain pink is definately WAYYY more lighter pink and has very faint gold viening.

I just clicked on my original link and wtf she changed the picture lol... guess someone told her she had the wrong pic up... I was wondering why so many people were saying their petticoat looked like that... the one she had up before was definately porcelian pink!

ledonatella

Oh, okayyyy.....well at least we know she's honest enough to fix her picture and not just say you're wrong & stupid or something!