**![Novel Twist, FLASHTRONIC, Rushmetal, and JUICY Hauls]! ** [PICS ADDED!!]

Ms. Z

Great haul! Enjoy!
thmbup.gif

:thumbsup:Nice photos!

PeaceLoveVogue

Gold Mode looks SO pretty. I didn't get anything from Rushmetal, I just didn't see myself wearing any of the colors. But that pigment looks very pretty though.

Cute juicy bracelet.
smiles.gif

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
Great haul! Enjoy!
thmbup.gif

:thumbsup:Nice photos!

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceLoveVogue
Gold Mode looks SO pretty. I didn't get anything from Rushmetal, I just didn't see myself wearing any of the colors. But that pigment looks very pretty though.

Cute juicy bracelet.
smiles.gif

I didn't see myself picking up anything from Rushmetal either but the MA was really convincing haha and she demo'ed the stuff on me and I liked how they looked. I'm not too crazy on pigments because I've never worked well with them but I guess you just gotta try new things. If you don't feel like investing in the piggies at least pick up some samples
thmbup.gif

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRiNCiPESSAx4
be careful with the bracelet! ive had mine about a year and its all tarnished and messed up
weeping.gif
otherwise good job!

Thanks for the heads up! Juicy has the cutest stuff but I don't expect too much as far as quality goes but I just couldn't resist it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACpro__*
absolutely love the brush set! got it today
winks.gif

Yeah I love the brush set too! I've been using everyday since I got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacq-i
Nice haul! I have that bracelet, and I love it! It goes with everything.

Thanks! It does go with everything. Now I'm thinking of different charms I'd like to get. I kinda like it on its own though!

Thanks again everyone!

jilliandanica

thanks! i've been loving the brush set and my new piggies...can't wait to haul for 3D and the paintpots...woohoooooo