Now I tremble, because this fumble has become biblical...[Me + models]

uh_oh_disco

Rawr! Some of my face, some make-up I've applied to others.

5d765a50.jpg

0f1cf2c4.jpg

EYES - TFSI (love this), Yaby white, Yaby purple, Victoria Jackson sorbet orange, Prestige liquid eyeliner, falsies, mascara.

FACE - Kryolan liquid foundations, Rimmel pressed powder, Ben Nye fresh pink blush.

LIPS - Barry M 144, Collection 2000 hot pink lip pencil.

ddced321.jpg

f131103f.jpg

EYES - TFSI, Yaby black, Sleek original pallette dark blue, Yaby white, Too Faced 'cream', UD 'Electric' pencil eyeliner, mascara, Barry M pencil eyeliner.

FACE - MAC Studio Fix (?) foundation in NC30.

LIPS - Foundation, MAC 'Florabundance' lipglass.

6d4784a6.jpg

Photography by Jennifer Byron, MM 630514. Model - Kieran.

EYES - UDPP, Yaby white and black, Too Faced 'Cream', mascara, Ben Nye pencil eyeliner.

FACE - Kryolan cream foundation, Kryolan trans. powder, Ben Nye terracotta/ fresh pink blush, MAC 'Vanilla' pigment.

LIPS - Kryolan neutral pink lipstick, a little MAC 'Instant Gold' gloss.

f7369907.jpg

Photography by Jennifer Bryon, MM 630514. Model - Heather Marie Sellers, MM 1157890.

EYES - TFSI, Yaby Black, Yaby white, falsies.

FACE - Kryolan cream foundation, Kryolan trans. powder, Ben Nye fresh pink blush (noticed how much I love this yet? It suits EVERYONE.)

LIPS - Foundation/ powder.

Got a couple more shoots booked in the next few months and a fashion show next month
greengrin.gif
Very exciting! I might apply part time at a few counters soon.

CC, comments, questions etc all very welcome!

Briar

Excellent work! I love the first photos of you with the pinks, so soft and edgy at the same time.

User67

All the pics are gorgeous! I am in love with the smokey eye you did on yourself! Could you tell me where you placed the colors in that one?

blackeneddove

Jeeez you are talented! The first look is so soft and gorgeous and I LOVE the smokey eye you did on yourself, that is hot! I'm definately gonna have to try something out like that. Also love the intense black eye make up on the model too! Great job on everything!