NVM, looks like it was a glitch.

shygirl

Hmmm....

I've been wondering about this for a very long time. I went to the Aurora CCO for the first time almost two years ago.

I took a bunch of stuff to the counter to pay. There was only one palette box set on the floor and I grabbed it. It looked like this: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2843423/...=2383813& P=1
That same design.

As I was waiting, a customer was purchasing a palette with the crystals on them. I'm pretty sure that her palette was the Parrot one. She kept admiring the colors. I was floored when I saw the sparkling packaging, and asked if I could get that one instead of the one above.The rep took the palette that was in my hand and went into the back to get me the sparkley palette. I made my purchase and left to go home. While I was on the train, I looked at my new stuff. I thought it was weird that the sparkley compact had the exact same shadows as the lined designed but didn't think anything else of it.

After looking at this post and seeing the pictures on the Nordstrom set, I am now positive that I almost had the Jewel Eye palette. I was very new to makeup, and had no idea what I passed up!

Did MAC put the 6 Eyes: Dazzle 1 palette (which I bought) in the crystal turqoise packaging also? http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2853318/...=2383813& P=1
Did Dazzle 1 have the same colors as Cool Eye 6 (which I'm assuming was also called Printout)?

mandalinn

You know what really bugs me? These are still up and listed on their site! If it truly is an error, why wouldn't they take them down right away? It really is bad business.

Still no email/cancellation for me.

ledonatella

I was on the site earlier and they were gone, but you can still view them through the links at the top of the page.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Regrettably, we have sold through all available stock in the M·A·C 6 EYES: JEWEL you requested. We have gone forward in canceling this item from your order, as we have no future date of availability at this time. Any additional items ordered have already shipped unless otherwise noted.

Oh well, it was definitely worth the try!!

juli

I just checked my email & they cancelled my order. same msg as one of the poster have mentioned above.
cry.gif

so it looks like i am getting one lipglass (shipped already) which i bought along with other looks like it was a glitch products for $19!!! sigh... if i knew although i kinda did.. i wouldnt have bought the lg paying SH.
ssad.gif

mandalinn

Got my cancellation too. I am emailing them though to tell them that the products were listed for a few days though (through the site directly) and that it causes confusion for their customers. We will see what they say.

Sorry y'all.
ssad.gif