NW15 acne prone combination skin in need of a good concealer!

alanna

I have been using studio sculpt concealer for months. My skin used to be really nice, only occasional pimples. Ever since I've started using that concealer my skin has had a serious of little white heads and 3 or 4 reg. pimples at one time. It's starting to really...frustrate me.
I need a creme concealer (liquid doesn't seem to cover) in any brand that won't break my skin out. A shade rec. for what shade I would get in that brand. I'm a NW15 in mac. I am open to using a foundation as a concealer, I don't wear full face foundation, I cover only what needs to be covered!

-not sure if it matters but i use the purpose cleanser and purpose spf 15 moisturizer. I don't let my makeup with powder except under my eyes and on my forehead lightly.

Please help me! If anybody has been in a similar predicament as this you understand how sad I'm becoming.

MizzTropical

i like mixing nyx concealer in a jar with revlon colorstay's blemish concealer, i swear that stuff actually heals pimples too, its amazing but its a liquid and sometimes its too thin. so i mix a dab with the nyx jar concealer because its a thick creme. the two create my perfect concealer
smiles.gif
lol

gildedangel

I love MAC Studio Sculpt, but it may be a little too thick for whiteheads, it depends on how much coverage you need. You could also look into the MUFE concealer palettes, but I am not familiar with their shading system.