NW45's : what color msf (natural) do you wear?

milamonster

i have deep dark cuz that's what the lady used in the store...but im starting to think maybe i need dark? because i was doing my face one day and i put on my powders and suddenly i looked in the mirro and it made me very dark. not bronzed just plain old dark (nothing's wrong with dark , but it made me a shade or two darker). I mean, i don't use it that often usually just a bit but it got me thinking. So I was just wondering, which do you use ladies? Has anyone else had this problem?

gitts

I am NW 47-50 an dI use Deep Dark too. I use it lightly though and it looks great.

MiCHiE

I use Dark. Maybe later in summer I'll switch to DD. I've done that before. I was using DD and noticed when I washed my face at night, I looked a totally different color after rinsing.

lipshock

I'm not NW45 but NC50 and can either use Dark or Medium Deep.

Deep Dark I only use in the summer time because of its undertones are way too red for me to use during any other time for me. It makes me look too "bronzed", if you know what I mean. =]

Twinkle_Twinkle

I'm NW45 all year except for the summer when I am NW47 and I wear Deep Dark. But everyone's skin is different. Go figure.

spectrolite

I use Dark for the most part. This past summer I started using Deep Dark because I got darker obviously. I'm back to using Dark again now and loving how it looks. It's a perfect match for me
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Ok no one asked me....But ya'll know I like to play....NW43/NC45 Medium Dark and Dark in the summer

makeuplover7239

I had the same dilemma. I am an NC50 and used to use Dark MSF. Now I switched to the color lighter than Dark which is Medium Deep and it works out perfectly. The Dark MSF makes me look bronzed on my face only! I cant really wear that by itself, since it makes me look more orange on my yellow undertone.

Sexycocolatte

Quote:
Originally Posted by milamonster
i have deep dark cuz that's what the lady used in the store...but im starting to think maybe i need dark? because i was doing my face one day and i put on my powders and suddenly i looked in the mirro and it made me very dark. not bronzed just plain old dark (nothing's wrong with dark , but it made me a shade or two darker). I mean, i don't use it that often usually just a bit but it got me thinking. So I was just wondering, which do you use ladies? Has anyone else had this problem?

im so glad you asked this question. Because im a nw45 also and i feel that my deep dark msf looks strange some times. kinda red and dark. i know im a dark chocolate girl so i nervous about use the dark msf.
th_dunno.gif

milamonster

thank you guys SOOOOO much!
i think im going to get some dark next time i go to the mac store =)
ill post my updates =)

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexycocolatte
im so glad you asked this question. Because im a nw45 also and i feel that my deep dark msf looks strange some times. kinda red and dark. i know im a dark chocolate girl so i nervous about use the dark msf.
th_dunno.gif

^^I had the exact same issue. Normally when I apply my makeup its not quite sunrise outside so I can never really see what the final result looks like in daylight until later on (I just hope for the best lol..) One day I happened to apply it mid-morning and I noticed when I was finished that my face and neck were like 2 totally different colours. My face was kind of red and dark just like you described. So yeah, now Deep Dark is my summer colour. You should try Dark, I don't think it will make you appear lighter or make you ashy. Get it applied in store and find a mirror or take a photo of yourself in daylight to see if there is any major difference.

K_ashanti

i just was gonna ask this!!!! i swear!!! i use the dark deep, i don't see a problem but wanted to try dark and see if there's a difference