NY Trip FOTD & Jealousy!!!!

LessThanAnn

Soooo, I went to N.Y this weekend with Fatty ( my son ) and here's the look I did when we went out one night.

S7303732-1.jpg

S7303733.jpg

What Was Used:
(All MAC Unless Stated Otherwise)
FACE:
-MSF in Medium Dark
-Coppertone Blush

EYES:
-Painterly Paint Pot
-Steamy e/s
-Knight Devine e/s
-Plumage e/s
-Blanc Type e/s
-Nanogold e/s
-H.I.P cream liner in Black
-Maybelline XXL Mascara

LIPS:
-Carmex
-Dervish l/l
-Cute-ster l/s
-
heart.gif
Fast Friends l/g
heart.gif

And here's the thing that makes me sooooo jealous!

S7303772-1.jpg

Those are Fatty's AMAZING lashes!....ugh...
winks.gif

stronqerx

this looks so pretty !
his lashes are amazing. Lil kids have the most gorgeous lashes. I am jealous of my nieces lol

Khalia25

Omg....Li'l man is tooooooooooo cute. How old is he? I have a 7 month old, and his picture reminded me of her. Aww...I miss my poot poot!
ssad.gif
tong.gif

Anyhoo, that look is gorgeous. Those colors came together REALLY well.

And speaking of jealous, I am jealous of YOU for your NY trip. I am obsessed with Nyc, and I can't wait to go back. My husband flew me there to propose for Valentine's Day last year...awww..memories. LOL.

LessThanAnn

LOL! Thanks everyone! And very sadly I didnt go to NYC I went to the extremely cold Northern NY. Lol! I was way up past Albany! Lol! But again thanks for all the feedback!

LessThanAnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Pretty look, and HOLY lashes!

Is his name really Fatty...?

LMAO!!!!! I cant stop laughing after reading this!!! No that's just one of his 87507623252 billion nicknames. His name is Jacob Daniel. Lol!
th_LMAO.gif

Great look!

Isn't that how it always works ? Both of my boys have waaaay better lashes then I would ever hope for. Little boys always get the best ones!

Delerium

I love this look, and your son does have amazing lashes...but yours look good very long too!