NYC Here I Come!!!!!!

trisha

Apologies if youve seen this on MUA or Myspace! im just so darn excited!!!

I'm a certified Stila artist now!! I'm going to New York from November 17th-21st to help with a new store opening (they have revamped the Bloomingdales counter on 59th st).
We'll be taken to a show, for dinners and lunches and looked after well and given a ton of free stuff!!
Can't wait, I'm so impatient!!
to be nominated for this i had to (after working for stila for 1 year), reach all my targets, and maintain an average AUS/ATV of £40 and 3 units for each sale.
Also general things like no lateness/sickness etc!
Then you have to be nominated by your retailer (Selfridges) and your area manager, and then you have to write an essay, pass a written theory exam on the brand and colour theory and pass a practical makeup exam.
Anyhow, i'm just soooo excited!!!

aziza

Congratulations!!! New York is a wonderful city...be careful and have mucho fun. I'm jealous of you
lol.gif

Ms. Z

Wow, you had to do a lot for this.
CONGRATULATIONS!
cheerleader.gif

MAC PRO will have the Black Formal stuff on sale Oct. 12th
139 Fifth Avenue (between 20th & 21St.) *2nd Floor
Tel. (212) 505-3563 *they close early except for Thursdays.

Saks 5th Avenue will have the MAC Holiday Preview on Oct. 18th (MAC Ex train case, plus they have this beautiful Chanel EX "Marbles" e/s quad).

Visit Macy's on 34th. The also have a Stila counter and 3 MAC Counters.

Have fun, visit Times Square, the Empire State Building & China Town but don’t walk through Central Park alone at night.

devin

that is sooo great Trisha!
thmbup.gif
Congratulations!
clap.gif
Make sure you take plenty of pics.
smiles.gif

Juneplum

awesome trish! ur going to LOVE new york!!
eyelove.gif
make sure u take lots of pics and post 'em when u get back!!!
clap.gif

trisha

i will! my cam is going to get worn out! LOL! im so anxious, i wish it was now!!!! i've never been able to wait for things!