NYmag: M.A.C. Makeup for Fashion Week

InspiredBlue

I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but I thought it might interesting to the addicts.
winks.gif

Behind the Scenes: Testing M.A.C. Makeup for Fashion Week -- The Cut: New York Magazine's Fashion Blog

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
I want all the huge pigment storage jars in pics 1 and 11....I'd have fun concocting alot of nail polishes and lipglosses if safe. My god, piggy heaven.
yes.gif

iirc, someone posted long, long ago that its just coloured sand in those jars.
ssad.gif

chickatthegym

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaclynashley
I love the colors of the lip products!
Are the black and clear jars the new pigment containers?

OMG I was thinking the same thing! Those pink lippies in the 3rd slide were amazing! I want them already!

That looks like one of the coolest jobs ever!

Cool article. Thanks for the link!
thmbup.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

New cream blushes for spring maybe?

And some of those jars have powder in them, whether it's sand or pigment, who knows. Some of them just have the sides painted with what I assume is regular paint, to appear full.

DILLIGAF

Great story! Now I'm craving that gold pigment to go with the tube of gloss I have laying around here somewhere! Got to do something until I get my hands on the liquid metal from Illamasqua.

Strawberrymold

Omigod I think I would have an orgasm on the spot if I got to play with products like that! If I was in those pics all you would see is makeup teeth and drool!!!

Thanks for sharing!

MAC_Fafinette14

That deep fuchsia, opaque-looking lipglass has fierce written all over it. I want it. If it is a colour to be released next year, I will get it and love it.