NYX haul

CandiGirl21

So I bought some Christmas gifts today and did some shopping for myself. I wanted to get as many NYX lippies as possible so I don't have to go outta my way to get them again...

As you can see I bought some lipsticks, eye shadows and this is my first time buying OPI nail polish. Many women swear buy it and since it is super high, yeah It's $7.99 here so that a bit much, I still wanted to buy a bottle. The name is so... cute too "You're a pisa work"...lol

_5714969.jpg

GlamQueen21

Cool! I've been wanting the Purple/Deep Purple/Prune eyeshadow Trio from NYX for a while. I so want to go back to the Ulta store and get it!

banjobama

I have that purple NYX trio too! It's really nice. What is the name of the other one and the lipsticks?

CandiGirl21

Back row of lipsticks from l-r is Chloe and Pandora
Front row of lipsticks is Thalia and Circe

Yeah..whenever a beauty supply here sales them, they cut it down buy two to three dollars. which is pretty cool, buy too high for where it's being sold at. I'm loving the purple eye shadow, but the yellow looking eye shadow is really a gold pallete it showed up a pastel yellow color

makeupmadb

Great haul! Loving the hot pink polish, wow that's the price in the US? They're £9.50 here (around $14 according to google)

LilyD0m

ohhhh, that Thalia lipstick is gorgeus! i made an order a few days ago and i ordered it. It's soooo pretty! and those mega shine lipglosses are really beautiful as well
smiles.gif

Enjoy ur goddies gurl
winks.gif