NYX products, what are your favorites??

Pink_minx

I've been hesitating about this product but I hear a lot of great reviews from it on makeup alley so I want to go ahead and get some of their eyeshadows since its not expensive at all compared to my MAC e/s hehe. What are your favorite products such as eyeshadow colors, lipgloss, mascara, and etc.?? and colors? And where can you find this brand?

Pink_minx

anyone?
ssad.gif

jenii

I love their eyeshadows. I only have one lipliner from them, but it's really nice too.

For the eyeshadows, hmm... One of my favorite shades is Green Tea. I also have Silver, which is nice too. I have quite a few, including like four or five trios. They're all really good, but my favorite trio has Lime, Yellow, and Orange. It's really cute for a sort of "snow-cone" eye.
greengrin.gif

Their e/s is really smooth, and pigmented. I like it a lot.

I get mine at a cheap little beauty supply store in the mall, but I think they're starting to carry NYX trios in drugstores now.

Cdjax

My favorite NYX Products are:

Eyeshadow Singles in Iced Mocha, Champagne, Golden Orange, Spring Leaf, Lime Green, Green Tea, and Antique Gold
Ultimate Pearl Eyeshadow in Baby Pink Pearl
Rouge Cream Blush in Hot Pink
Diamond Sparkle Lipgloss in Paprika Sparkle and Ginger Sparkle
Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Eyeshadow in Space Pearl, Turquoise Pearl, Orange Pearl, Sky Pink Pearl, Yellow Gold Pearl, and Mocha Pearl
Tinted Lip Spa in Sake

mistella

The eyeshadows are pretty good! Of course, they aren't as good or as pigmented as the higher-end brands but they're really excellent for the price.

I use an NYX eyeliner pencil everyday (2 yrs now!) to fill in my brows.

I don't like the lipglosses and liquid liners.. very wet and not enough pigment.

jsimpson

I love the eyeshadows, mascara and lipglosses. I just bought a blush yesterday but I haven't tried it out yet.

Showgirl

I have an NYX lipgloss in "Fusion", it's beautiful - a pinkish purple with lilacy pearl... a bit like "Stars n Rockets" eyeshadow as a lip gloss.

I also have one eyeshadow (Violet I think) which is pretty good, decent pigment and stuff, not as good as MAC but great for the price.

The other things I have is the liquid liners - I bought 4 I think, they were on sale and this brand is quite hard to get here so I took the risk and grabbed a few - but unfortunately, they are APPALLING: just about the worst liquid eyeliners I've tried, particularly the brightly coloured ones I got.

metalkitty

There's so many good things from NYX, it's one of my favorite brands. The eyeshadow are probably the most popular products, they are really nice but I don't really care for most of the colors.

The lipsticks in the round black tubes are soo nice, creamy, and pigmented. I'd avoid the ones in the square tubes like the plague though, too crayon like.

The mascaras are awesome, they only have it in Extreme Black though, so if that doesn't work for you then you wouldnn't like this. The mascara's make my lashes look almost fake but not in a bad way.

There's several different lines of lipglosses which are all pretty good, imo.

The blushes are really nice, the creme rouge is verrry pigmented to the point you just need to lightly touch it but it leaves a beautiful dewy look, very similar to MAC blush cremes. HTHS.