NYX Products

XicanaQueen

iagree.gif
I always go back to my NYX Mega Shine Gloss' I like how they smell.

antigone21

I loooove everything from NYX I have ordered so far, and I use everything. However the few drugstores that sell NYX in my city have ridiculous prices, I don't like cherryculture's customer service and their shipping to Canada is extremely slow and, finally, Ebay Canada blocks every cosmetic brand possible which means I can't buy it from Ebay.

I was watching a video from nurberxo last week and she recommended beautyjoint.com . I took a look at their website and -OMG- their prices were much less expensive than cherryculture!

Custumer service was impeccable, they don't send automatic emails but real ones from real persons and shipping to Canada only took 3 days.

So in case anyone has problems finding NYX where they live or need an alternative to Cherryculture/a cheapest place, I absolutely recommend beautyjoint.com !

Babylard

You could still use ebay.com even though you reside in Canada, as long as your paypal is confirmed address. I live in Canada and ordered lots of NYX from joy on ebay.com

I loooove everything from NYX I have ordered so far, and I use everything. However the few drugstores that sell NYX in my city have ridiculous prices, I don't like cherryculture's customer service and their shipping to Canada is extremely slow and, finally, Ebay Canada blocks every cosmetic brand possible which means I can't buy it from Ebay.

I was watching a video from nurberxo last week and she recommended beautyjoint.com . I took a look at their website and -OMG- their prices were much less expensive than cherryculture!

Custumer service was impeccable, they don't send automatic emails but real ones from real persons and shipping to Canada only took 3 days.

So in case anyone has problems finding NYX where they live or need an alternative to Cherryculture/a cheapest place, I absolutely recommend beautyjoint.com !

zewzeq

Thank you for this web site. Unfortunately I bought from cherryculture yesterday but I will definitely try this web site next time. Their prices are great!

antigone21

Quote:

You're welcome :) Sadly, they sent me an email this week saying that NYX will soon raise their prices by 20-25%...But I guess this will reflect everywhere, not only in their shop.

Here is the email:

''I wanted to thank you for buying NYX Cosmetics from our website www.beautyjoint.com so that is why I wanted to tell you some bad new. NYX is increasing their prices on most of their popular items on April 1[SUP]st[/SUP] by 20 ~ 25%. As you probably already know, NYX offers high quality cosmetics at very reasonable prices. For this reason, NYX is continually becoming very popular and recognizable brand name throughout the world. And with such popularity, prices will inevitably increase L.

With that, we must increase our prices as well like all other sellers on April 1[SUP]st[/SUP]. So, this message is a notice of the price increase and a reminder to stock up on your NYX cosmetics before the price increase.

And you know where the best place to do that, right! www.beautyjoint.com J

Thanks a lot and have a wonderful day!''

MAChostage

^^ Yeah, that doesn't surprise me at all. Whenever products really start gaining popularity that is when their prices will increase. When I saw them using NYX exclusively on Rupaul's Drag U, I saw it coming.

xbuttonsx

Coming from NYX themselves they aren't raising in prices. The only things that are higher in price are there HD products. If that's what the website is saying, they may just trying to make an extra buck.

You're welcome :) Sadly, they sent me an email this week saying that NYX will soon raise their prices by 20-25%...But I guess this will reflect everywhere, not only in their shop.

Here is the email:

''I wanted to thank you for buying NYX Cosmetics from our website www.beautyjoint.com so that is why I wanted to tell you some bad new. NYX is increasing their prices on most of their popular items on April 1[SUP]st[/SUP] by 20 ~ 25%. As you probably already know, NYX offers high quality cosmetics at very reasonable prices. For this reason, NYX is continually becoming very popular and recognizable brand name throughout the world. And with such popularity, prices will inevitably increase L.

With that, we must increase our prices as well like all other sellers on April 1[SUP]st[/SUP]. So, this message is a notice of the price increase and a reminder to stock up on your NYX cosmetics before the price increase.

And you know where the best place to do that, right! www.beautyjoint.com J

Thanks a lot and have a wonderful day!''

Nicala

I found my local Amuse store carries the NYX HD products. The HD foundation is about $13 I believe. I tried Soft Beige on my wrist and it didn't oxidize at all! HMMMMM future purchase when I finish project 10 pan? I believe so!

Nicala

They're both good. I prefer the formula of the black label lipsticks because its a lot smoother and more moisturizing. I only own 2 of them though and a buttload of round lippies.

Mrs M

I love NYX makeup, especially the eyeshadows and lip gloss. I just brought a eyeshadow the dubs for MAC Club. I used it with the jumbo pencil black bean and the color was fanatic. When I need a makeup fix and can't get MAC, NYX does the trick.

PonDe

Hullo! I need some help here. I own the NYX Caribbean palettes and they have awesome pigmentation & are buttery.Does anyone have the Trio palettes in comparison to the Caribbean ones?

Are the pigmentation & texture of the trio comparable to the caribbean?

Thanks
pompom.gif

PonDe

anyone can help?

Hullo! I need some help here. I own the NYX Caribbean palettes and they have awesome pigmentation & are buttery.Does anyone have the Trio palettes in comparison to the Caribbean ones?

Are the pigmentation & texture of the trio comparable to the caribbean?

Thanks
pompom.gif

sayah

I like the pigmentation in the trios as well, but my absolute favourite are the single shades. They are soft and buttery!

Latest posts