OCC lip tars

BuickMackane

Looks like Rollergirl may be a close dupe for Belladonna. Picture courtesy of Project Swatch.

Can I join the drooling over Rollergirl party?
th_drool.gif

I missed Belladonna and I'm not going to miss this one.

DILLIGAF

This Youtuber already posted her haul from IMATS Pro day. In it she compares Roller Girl to Belladonna. Since I already have Belladona this is a skip for me.
0.jpg

butterflyeyes

This Youtuber already posted her haul from IMATS Pro day. In it she compares Roller Girl to Belladonna. Since I already have Belladona this is a skip for me.
I didn't see her actually compare Roller Girl in this video. Not that it matters. I'm getting all of the liptars because I'm an addict and because it missed out on Belladonna lol

Yazmin

I wouldn't say Belladonna and Rollergirl are exact dupes. Rollergirl is a touch lighter and brighter than Belladonna, but the difference is very subtle. If you missed out on Belladonna, you will be happy with Rollergirl. Pics are with and without flash:
I also picked up a few of the pencils:
Left to right: Pool Boy, NSFW, Anime, Hoochie, Sybil, Black Dahlia, Tarred

erine1881

I wouldn't say Belladonna and Rollergirl are exact dupes. Rollergirl is a touch lighter and brighter than Belladonna, but the difference is very subtle. If you missed out on Belladonna, you will be happy with Rollergirl. Pics are with and without flash:
I also picked up a few of the pencils:
Left to right: Pool Boy, NSFW, Anime, Hoochie, Sybil, Black Dahlia, Tarred
Kill me now! :thud:

mosha010

@yazmin how's the texture? Durability?... I saw another mua on IG that had pretty sticky looking pictures... Almost like a lipglass and I freaked

Yazmin

@yazmin how's the texture? Durability?... I saw another mua on IG that had pretty sticky looking pictures... Almost like a lipglass and I freaked
I haven't worn it yet, so can comment on durability. Texture appears to be the same and it swatches/stains just like my prior lip tars. Main difference is it dries down a little more matte.