OCC lip tars

shellygrrl

Staff member
Tarred would make them darker. Go with Feathered (white) instead; it'll take away the brightness but not the hue.

NewChick10

I just saw a Youtube video about the new Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick product that looks just like the OCC liptars. I plan to see how comparable they are to each other. Here are some swatched of it on this site: http://www.allurabeauty.com/2014/too-faced-melted-liquified-long-wear-lipsticks-review-photos-swatches/ http://www.reallyree.com/2014/03/too-faced-melted-lipstick-review-swatches.html

singer82

Omg neeeedddd that violet! :thud:
I just saw a Youtube video about the new Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick product that looks just like the OCC liptars. I plan to see how comparable they are to each other. Here are some swatched of it on this site: http://www.allurabeauty.com/2014/too-faced-melted-liquified-long-wear-lipsticks-review-photos-swatches/

Yazmin

Anyone have both the Primary set and the same colors in Lipmixes? I have the latter and wonder if I still need the former. I know the obvious answer, buuuuuuutttt..........

erine1881

Anyone have both the Primary set and the same colors in Lipmixes?  I have the latter and wonder if I still need the former.  I know the obvious answer, buuuuuuutttt..........
I do. The textures are completely different different, so i say it definitely makes it reason to have both.

smileyt06

So because I wanted the rest of the plastic collection I had my girl [@]butterflyeyes[/@] pick me up this at IMATSNY thank you again luv! OCC- hush, poolboy, rollergirl, cha cha
882d4dde_image.jpeg

mosha010

I've been mixing these back and forth and coming out w these funkadelic stuff. For example: love struck (metallic pink) with a small dab of black dahlia gives you this slightly shimmery radiant orchid color and specially if you don't blend it out completely it gives you this inside out ombré look....

Jill1228

Discovered OCC yesterday. This girl was wearing a gorgeous lip shade. I had to ask her what it was. It was Hoochie I'm NW50 shade. I bought Black Dahlia and NSFW

MACina

Discovered OCC yesterday. This girl was wearing a gorgeous lip shade. I had to ask her what it was. It was Hoochie I'm NW50 shade. I bought Black Dahlia and NSFW

I am sure you will love them
heart.gif

And I assume that more lip tars will join your collection very soon
girlhaha.gif

mosha010

Welcome to the world of occ. You will Get addicted. Try mixing those two by the way...... :)

butterflyeyes

I got meta and by itself it's a hot mess. Unless you blot it out and just leave it as a stain. Will try again under toying around or something of the sort
By themselves they really aren't that special...unless you're a gloss fan with just a hint of color. But putting them on top of another lip tar, liner, or other lipstick they work

PeachTwist

I've yet to buy from OCC, but I'm really wanting to try Black Dahlia.

Though I worry it'll not be what I want it to be on me. I've still yet to find the perfect dark lip for my liking. Same with a berry lip colour - still can't find the exact one I want, though I know what I want it to look like. :/