Octomom Reality Show Deal expected soon

cupcake_x

Good God I was hoping that wouldn't ever happen!

I'm getting so annoyed at trashy people and people with 4859483 kids having their own show. I know it's like a new trend (Jon&Kate, Table for 12, 18 kids and counting...) but it's getting so old, fast.

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
it's official, her show starts filming in September, god I hope it has low ratings

Same! Did anyone find out how much she'll get paid?!

UsWeekly reports: OctoMom and the production company came to an agreement which states that each kid will make around $250 for each day of filming. All 14 kids will make $125,000 for 36 days of shooting in the first year. They will make $75,000 for 21 days of filming in the second year and $50,000 for 14 days in the third year. This will give them a grand total of $250,000 for 71 days of work.

shockt.gif

Boasorte

Obama and the senate should whip up a law real quick and make her pay all that welfare money back

gildedangel

Sigh, those poor kids. Who wants to bet that the first 6 kids she had are being ignored for the 8 new babies? I felt "abandoned" when I got my little brother (I was an only child then and 5 years old), I can't even imagine what those first 6 kids must be feeling. I have a feeling that those kids are going to really resent their mother when they are older, if they aren't too effed up to realize it. I won't be watching this show and I hope that it fails so that those kids don't have to grow up like that.

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsWestchesterNY
Obama and the senate should whip up a law real quick and make her pay all that welfare money back

Yes!! And make her give back all the money the tax payers paid for her to blow $1,000 on MAC and all her french manicures
angry.gif