office hours

martiangurll

The whole thing sounds lovely. I have been thinking of getting Driven By Love for months...now I can be indecisive even longer LOL

honey on boost

cheerleader.gif
excited for this collection.

Knope2012

I love the sounds of the blushes! I will probably get a few lippies too, though I need swatches first.

bulbasaur359

I'm looking forward to trying some more Pro Longwear stuff myself. Looks like they're expanding the line. I am glad that this is permanent so I can get what I want without the rush like with the LE collections.

liba

princess sarah

Its good to see a new collection finally all go perm after what feels like never ending limited edition colours!!

I like the sound of a few of those glosses and blushes... be good to see more of these as it gets closer before I start to work on a list

aradhana

took me a week to realize this was a new collection, and not a random thread...lol..

plw blush! hooray!
mauveless! the rest i'll wait and see....

Genn

took me a week to realize this was a new collection, and not a random thread...lol..

plw blush! hooray!
mauveless! the rest i'll wait and see....
LOL. The first time I saw the thread i ignored it and then a day or two later I was curious what it was so I clicked on it. I didn't realize it was a collection at first either.