Official dance of Specktra international meetup (TBA)

Janice

YouTube - M·A·C Gold Fever #1
Learn it now before you're to tipsy to follow along! MAC cosmetics has launched a new youtube campaign, the debut video is hilarious and fab. Learn the Gold Fever Dance #1 The Sunday Afternoon with Andrew and Andrew. Flip the pancakes, call a friend, mow the lawn and MARTINI ladies and gents!

"Gold Diggers and Glam Rockers get down and boogie! We're hooking you up with our GOLD FEVER Dancers, and our new video debut will prove once and forever that "haute" and hilarious are perfect dance partners! Dork-chic DJs, Andrew Andrew have joined forces with M·A·C to show the world how it's done! Kick up your kinky boots, and catch The Fever! Andrew Andrew have got the look that gets the looks, and the moves that -- well, you've got to see it to believe it! Ready for Dance Class? And watch for the sexy, sequined sequels -- all five videos will be full-tilt boogie after August 11th!"

Description from: YouTube - MACcosmetics's Channel

NatalieMT

SO funny! Oh my when they did the whole dance at the end it was hilarious. Loved all the sarcastic comments too. What a clever idea MAC must of had to come up with this. I personally think it's fabulous!

coachkitten

That seriously cracks me up! I hope that in the next few videos they keep these guys! So freaking funny!

SMMY

Best MAC promotion video like, eveh!

Next visit to MAC, I'll be flipping my pancakes and shakin' my martinis.
party.gif
dothewave.gif
th_partytime.gif
holysheep.gif
th_ymca.gif
nanaparty.gif
th_ymca.gif
holysheep.gif
th_partytime.gif
dothewave.gif
party.gif

umm, metaphorically only, of course.

Note to mods: and I promise to stop abusing the marquee vB code STAT.

redambition

lol.gif

we so need an emoticon that does the little dance!

*wanders off to see if she can figure it out*

ETA: Flip the pancake!!

Sound Of Vision

Um...it's one of the most stupid campaigns ever...not because I mind silly dance...it's too long, boring, and those guys are annoying. (although, the left one if kinda cute, but left one is creepy).
thmbdn.gif

pratbc

OMG, I laughed out loud so hard I almost woke up the lil' one. This is genius! But, is is really a MAC promotion video or just 2 guys on youtube?
I can't figure out which move is my favorite. Guess I will just have to walk around doing all of them.....

Corvs Queen

So cute! The cute guy reminds me of the drummer for Kings of Leon.

Also, International meetup!?!?! WHEN? WHERE? HOW? WHAT TIME? Details please!!!

ritchieramone

Hmm, if it hadn't been MAC-related (it is?
th_dunno.gif
), I wouldn't have watched past the first few seconds. I didn't find it funny or entertaining at all. However, I'm interested to know it exists and to have had the chance to see it, so thanks for posting it!

Janice

It's from an official MAC Cosmetics source (MAC Cosmetics youtube channel which is MAC maintained) so my educated guess is some sort of viral campaign.