Oh come ON, LUSH!!

concertina

I've been using LUSH products for going on 3 or 4 years now and I love them! I had the opportunity to visit the ONE LUSH store in Texas (Dallas) about a year and a half ago and was in heaven. All the employees were making fun of me for being so "star struck".
smiles.gif

So it was with much excitement when I heard a LUSH was opening in Houston. Yay! Closer to me!

I went back to the page today...and see that they are opening FIVE, yes FIVE in the Houston area.

OMGWTFBBQ!!!11!!1

FIVE in Houston and Austin can't get ONE?!!?!?!!?
angry.gif

In all honesty, I'm only sorta pissed...at least they'll be SEVERAL in Houston to choose from now...

*sigh*...One day my LUSH will come....

widdershins

Lush stores are amazing! The closest one for me in in St. Louis and it's 2 hours away. I'm sort of glad I don't have one close by, because I would be heavily in debt
tong.gif
I always go in meaning to buy just a few things, but they always have special offers or parties and I just lose my mind.

foxyqt

i agree thats not fair! in my country, there used to be around 3 or 4 outlets.. one was in my city and the others were in Dubai.. then some other company acquired the franchise and they closed ALL of the outlets and kept only ONE in Dubai! =( which sucks cuz now the only LUSH store is 2 hours away *sigh*

Simply Elegant

That's kind of weird. There are 3 stores here but I haven't been there lately because my stuff has lasted longer than usual.