ok im starting to get really insecure...i have a question

kaliraksha

oh sweetie! screw them. i love your looks... you are beautiful and you know what you love on you... i went like 4 years without wearing blush... and i still dont wear lipstick...

you are gorgeous

YvetteJeannine

I am positive they are just jealous
smiles.gif

Bianca

Don't worry, you are very gorgeous! I always like your fotd's and kind of look up to them :) I still have a lot to learn haha

amoona

I'm a little late to comment but I've noticed that the girls in the myspace groups are really mean and vicious. They always try to find something to insult on someone's FOTD. It's not even constructive the way they say it. So I say don't worry about them, they're just mean girls who were probably trying to put you down to make themselves feel better.

I totally rock an all black smokey eye, nude lips and little hint of blush. It's sexy! hehe

Beauty Mark

I'm not a fan of nude lips (like match the flesh nude), but I'm sure there are plenty of things I do aesthetically you don't like.

You just have realize that people have different tastes and that if you put up your photo for critiques, people are going to say all sorts of things. Some will be constructive, some won't. You have to decide which comments are useful, even among the constructive ones.