Old Navy Safari Rompers

CantAffordMAC

God, how young do I sound even saying romper?

Anyways...I ordered one of these. Shot sleeved, its a one piece with shorts...

romper.jpg

Is this completely gay? i thought it'd be cute but I dont know if it actually is. I haven't worn it yet. I don't know if I should wear a shirt underneath, or button all the buttons? And what kind of shoes should I wear with this?

Whats your guyses opinion? Should I return this or is it cute?

TDoll

I tried on a dress that was similar... It was very cute, but very awkward. It was made exactly the same as the romper, but it buttoned halfway down and had no buttons on the skirt part... I TOTALLY GOT STUCK IN IT IN THE DRESSING ROOM!!! AAAHHHH! I had a mini freak out panic attack. I was all pink and sweaty and my hair was standing straight up leaving there! SORRY, had to share...this brought back bad memories!!

I think it could actually be pretty cute! I would wear a cami underneath and button it half way.

Wear some cute sandals for a casual look...like these (in the gold color):
Your insider’s guide to casual shoes, dress shoes, boots and more for women, men and kids. | Piperlime

or these if you were feelin' brave and want to dress it up (I have these and they are AWESOME):
Your insider’s guide to casual shoes, dress shoes, boots and more for women, men and kids. | Piperlime

Obreathemykiss

I think the romper would look cute if you paired it with the right shoes! I actually like it a lot. I would wear it with a cami too.

Those Steve Maddens are gorgeous.

I couldn't get away wearing something like that until I've lost a bit more weight-I'd look like a sumo wrestler lol.

rosenbud

I really like it
choochoo.gif

I'd wear with a Cami and team up with a metalic belt & some jangly bracelets
th_DANCE.gif

sofabean

this is cute! i can totally picture metallic sandals or gladiator sandals with this. and big sunglasses!

liv

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
God, how young do I sound even saying romper?

Anyways...I ordered one of these. Shot sleeved, its a one piece with shorts...

romper.jpg

Is this completely gay? i thought it'd be cute but I dont know if it actually is. I haven't worn it yet. I don't know if I should wear a shirt underneath, or button all the buttons? And what kind of shoes should I wear with this?

Whats your guyses opinion? Should I return this or is it cute?

In theory I think it's cute, but I don't think it would be flattering. It looks like overalls that you don't need to wear a shirt with. I would go with a shirtdress over this.

Also, not trying to be rude, but you should rethink how you use the word 'gay' as a pejorative term.