On my Best Friends First CCO visit!

Sass

She bought a lot of stuff for herself...she's now addicted to MAC!
th_DANCE.gif

And she thanked me for helping her out because she's new to makeup and got me...

CCO - 217, Hello Kitty Lip Conditioner in Pink Fish, MSF So Ceylon and Gorgeous Gold e/s

MAC Store - 239, 226

I am definitely loved. So my very first MAC brush ever is the 217.
th_worship.gif

GlamQueen21

Awesome haul! Tell your friend to join this fourm and she'll be hooked on MAC for a long time! This is good timing to invest on MAC brushes and I'm doing the same since I own three full size MAC brushes by far.

Sass

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAtFirstSight
lovely haul.
winks.gif

which CCO did you go to?

The one in Tinton Falls, NJ and the MAC store we went to was the one in Shrewsbury, NJ - Shrewsbury Mall.

TISH1124

Great Haul....I am surprised the Pink Fish was there...Trademark items like HK aren't supossed to be sold at the CCO...But I heard a few of the dazzleglasses were at them too...My CCO has never had HK items

Sass

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Great Haul....I am surprised the Pink Fish was there...Trademark items like HK aren't supossed to be sold at the CCO...But I heard a few of the dazzleglasses were at them too...My CCO has never had HK items

From HK they had quads (which my best friend bought), lip conditioners (in both Popster and Pink Fish) and they had two of the compacts that have the Swarovski crystals in it (Manager showed us told me it was priced at 68 bucks) - wish I had the money for it. They also had both beauty powder compacts. If they would have had the dazzelglasses we would have gotten a couple of those too. When I saw it I got crazy because we had just bought Popster about two weeks ago at a MAC counter at Bloomies. Had I know they had it at my CCO I would have gone there. That was so unexpected.

TISH1124

Thats cool they had all that stuff ...Pink Fish was about the only thing I really liked from HK other than Fashion Mews....

Sass

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Thats cool they had all that stuff ...Pink Fish was about the only thing I really liked from HK other than Fashion Mews....

I really really like Pink Fish over Popster. For some reason Pink Fish is creamier and goes on my lips really nice..feels so creamy...I keep going back in for more and more LOL. I have to keep working with Popster to actually get the "moisturized" feeling.

iheartwarpaint

I'm so jeaous! My CCO didn't get Pink Fish. All they got out of the whole collection were the beauty powders, so I snagged the Tahitian Sand. I guess I'll keep stalking them because they've been putting new things out for the past couple of weeks.