One more Culture Bloom look and I will be out of your hair!

Jude

Im sick and a storm is coming so what else is there to do than to play with my makeup.

Pearl CCB as a base.
Spring Up on the lid.
Overgrown in the crease.
Velvet Moss defined in the crease and along the lower lashline.
Lucky Green along the lower lashline to soften the Velvet Moss.
Pollen along the brow bone.

Petticoat along the tops of my cheekbones and temples.
Sweet William Blushcreme

Plant A Kiss Lipstick
Trance Plant Lustreglass

mascara smudgies suck, by the way :/

Picture960.jpg

Picture959.jpg

Picture964.jpg

Picture945.jpg

Picture963.jpg

ruby_soho

Beautiful comme toujours! I want to get the blushcremes (so far) and I just want to know how you apply them. I have one of the MAC spatulas that I use for ccb's so I was planning on using that to scrape the surface, and then the wedge MAC sponges. I don't have a 190 or 187, just the good 180 and 129 oldies.

Jude

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
Beautiful comme toujours! I want to get the blushcremes (so far) and I just want to know how you apply them. I have one of the MAC spatulas that I use for ccb's so I was planning on using that to scrape the surface, and then the wedge MAC sponges. I don't have a 190 or 187, just the good 180 and 129 oldies.

You could probably get way with using the 129 but just barely frag the tips of the bristles along the top of the blushcreme and buff into your cheeks using small circular movements.

The 187 brush is a dream though hun but if it is too pricey, the Flirt one is a good bet too. I used to hate cremeblushes until I discovered the 187 for them and now, they are all I wear now.

By the way, your FOTDs are brilliant missy. You are one beautiful girl. <hug>

Jude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alumeze
ooh very nice =)
Yea I'm gonna be stuck in too playing with my make-up. =)

come on over then and we can break up a bottle of wine and do makeovers. <3

Pushpa

ooo i was hoping u would use these colors hahaha considering i will be buying them for sure
tong.gif

ruby_soho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude
You could probably get way with using the 129 but just barely frag the tips of the bristles along the top of the blushcreme and buff into your cheeks using small circular movements.

The 187 brush is a dream though hun but if it is too pricey, the Flirt one is a good bet too. I used to hate cremeblushes until I discovered the 187 for them and now, they are all I wear now.

By the way, your FOTDs are brilliant missy. You are one beautiful girl. <hug>

I'll see how the sponge wedge works out, considering a round of those is only $3, whereas the 187 is like $40. I would buy it...if I didn't have the 180. I just think it would be so pointless to have two buffer brushes, maybe I'll test the 180 out too. Who knows, I probaly wont even like the colours of the new blushcremes for myself:p

PS: You can stay in my hair all you want!

Classic Beauty

Get out of my hair already! (just kidding, get in my hair more actually)

I can't wait for Spring Up! I'm actualy going to copy this look b/c yellow and green look good on me.

curlyqmishee

Jude said:
Overgrown in the crease.
Velvet Moss defined in the crease and along the lower lashline.

Jude, what is the difference of "in the crease" and "defined in the crease"?
Your app is so awesome and I just want to know the method to your madness!

:)

Thanks!

smiles4c

you're making me want Overgrown, even though I told myself I wouldn't get it because I already have Bitter :X